Hyundai Motor America — customer service
Bate and switch experts, lies and liars.
Leased vehicle was brought in for return, which had about 3K over mileage.
Sales rep Nick assured us that if we lease the new vehicle, there will be no any charges associated with the returned car. Proceeded with the lease of the new vehicle, listed on web for $145 a month (Tucson), and left the dealership with the monthly payment for $350 (???).
Keeping in mind that we returned the old vehicle at no cost, we agreed and did not ask for itemized statement.
Shock came 2 weeks later in a form of a bill from the dealership, advising that we owe $700 for excessive mileage. (!!!).
Upon calling and speaking with Sameer Wahaj, (sales manager) and Kamran Madani (used car manager) we were advised that promise was not documented anywhere, therefore, it's not valid and the adjustment will not be honored. Sameer's overtone was sarcastic and rude, verbal agreement (promise by sales rep) completely ignored.
This place with personnel and so called 'management' is dishonest, cheating and obnoxious.
More Hyundai Motor America Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai / Getz - paint 
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering 
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance