Hyundai Motor America — brakes on my 2016 hyundai accent
Whenever I slow down for a bump or train tracks my brakes do this skipping thing that causes my car to not slow down or stop until I have gotten on a flat surface. There has been multiple occasions where I almost hit the back of someone due to not being able to stop because of this reason. I bought the car brand new and it’s been a year I’m now at 23, 000 miles and the brakes happen to be the only issue. This is dangerous especially consider my kid be in the car with me.
More Hyundai Motor America Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai / Getz - paint 
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering 
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance