The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hyundai I20 — new i20 over heating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a Brand new hyundai i20 from a dealership in pretoria. Just after 1000km the car started to over heat and I also realised when I needed to use my fog lights it wasn't working either.
I took it in for repairs but no one wants to tell me why it's over heating so new.
I am very unhappy and dissappointed that this is happening to a new car with so little millage on,
WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AT 10 000KM
More Hyundai I20 Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective!
- Hyundai / Getz - paint
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance