Hungry Jack's Australia / drive through service

1 Australia

Saturday morning 16/03/19 at the drive through Hungry Jack's Alexandra Hills Shopping Centre Brisbane, I ordered a ham, cheese and tomato toastie and a sausage and egg muffin. Upon arriving home I realized I had not received my muffin. Living close to the store, ( I often drive though for breakfast ), I decided to return to the drive through for my muffin. After waiting in line to get to the window and speak with the same girl who served me I told her of the missing muffin. Her words " Bacon and egg was it?". I said "No a sausage and egg". "Have you paid for it?", she said. "Yes, of cause", and gave her the receipt. She said nothing and proceeded to the counter in the store to serve, did not return. Nothing else was said by anybody. After waiting for a while, a muffin was bought to me by a young man who said nothing and did not even make eye contact. Nobody commented on the fact that I had to drive back to the store to fill my order. Could they apologize? Yes, and at least acknowledge the fact they had made a mistake and inconvenienced me. It would have to be the worst service I have ever been given in my many years of dealing with Hungry Jack's.

Ne