ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Jul 17, 2022

Huddle House — No service 3 times now

This is the 3rd time I’ve been here and not even gotten a drink in 20 minutes . The store was not under...

Huddle HouseService

I was visiting the Ruston, LA huddle house on Saturday March 6th 2021. When my aunt and I arrived we were never greeted, waited for over 20 minutes for someone to even clean off a table. They were busy with a lot of to go orders and customers had been there for almost an hour before getting their food and we waited for 20 minutes before we were ever waited on. The restaurant was very dirty, the cook staff and waiters were not wearing mask at all!!! No gloves while handling the good, had no clean silverware!!! It is still a mandatory mandate for mask!!' I also noticed the guy going waffles and pancakes take the food with his bare hands and place on the plates!! Needless to say I WILL NOT BE BACK!!! This is totally uncalled for!!! I couldn't do the survey because I wasn't given a ticket!!! This place is filthy!!
Concerned customer from West Monroe, LA