Htc Global ServicesWhy does Statefarm Insurance employee HTC Global Services as a vendor?

<H1><font size="36" color="red">Why does Statefarm Insurance employee HTC Global Services as a vendor?</font></H1>

Why does Statefarm Insurance employee HTC Global Services as a vendor?

HTC Global Services caught by US Department of Labor

URL: http://www.htcinc.com

Companies which violate immigration laws need to be exposed. HTC Global Services is a company based in Troy, Michigan with offices around the world.

In India, it has offices in Tambaram, a suburb of Chennai.

This company has been found to violate US immigration laws. The following instances along with supporting evidence cautions employers and employees.

1. HTC Global Services has been found to violate the US Immigration laws on "6/8/2000" specifically "Failure to comply with subpart H or I (failed to obtain PW documentation)".

Refer case no : 213 in the excel document.

2. HTC Global Services has recently found to violate Immigration and Nationality Act (20.C.F.R Section 655.731) which includes withholding wages/salary from employee.

Check the images for proof of violation:

Search Tags: HTC Global Services Madhava Reddy H1B Sponsorship Green Card USA Immigration

• Sy
    SYED MODASSARUL HAQUE Jul 22, 2016

I am facing problem frequently. My first problem was my mobile, but now my biggest problem is your service Center. They took my handset on 04-JUNE-2014 (WEDNESDAY), and told me that "We will back to you in 2 days.". Expected Return Date is 06-JUNE-2014 (FRIDAY). Till now I didn't got any response from their(Service Center) end. And when I am calling nobody is receiving my call.
    Think about my position tomorrow I need to travel to other city and I don't have my mobile having all the contact details.
    Today they received my call after huge effort of mine, and still not answered my any of the question, Now they said we will look into the request in system and will get back to you within 30 mins. Now 1 hour is gone, still no response.
    And this is not happening for the first time, it is always happening. I repaired my mobile on 05-MAY-2014 for the first time, they changed some parts of mobile and within few week started facing new problem. When I took my mobile and explain my problem then they are giving silly reasons. I am not even sure whether the parts provided by them is Original or duplicates.
    It is looking like, if you have a HTC mobile, you should leave your Job and only take care of your mobile.
    Kindly provide me relief.

My Complain Details:-

Chennai - 600006
    Tel No- 044-[protected]

• Newegg_Support Jul 14, 2016

Hello Fortunate911,

We're sorry to hear about this and appreciate you taking the time to post this. We'd like to look into this further. Please send an email to [email protected] with your order number and RMA number. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Rella (Newegg_Support)

Anthony B Smith Jul 13, 2016

Order No. [protected] was fraudulent and unsatisfactoy, all attempts to obtain a return address for exchange of goods has failed, and payment to you has been passed to the supplier against my objections.
    I am dis-satisfied and disappointed with Alibaba.com and the supplier..
    Yours faithfully,
    Tony Smith
    <[email protected]>

• Sh
    shahidmunir786 Jul 13, 2016

I bought htc smart at recent Gitex 2010 at Dubai from Jumbo Electronics. The product is totally a failure. No clarity of voice, frequent system disruptions, system held, dialing problems, sms problems, very difficult to use. I cant expalin how pathetic this product is. Also I contacted Jumbo to help me out however as usual their after sale service is more than Pathetic. Pls do no buy and htc proudct and especially from Jumbo as they are not reliable retailers for after sale services.

• Pr
    prodgers Jul 13, 2016

I was supposed to get a $25 credit due to a promotion that took place 2 days after I purchase my Thunderbolt. The initial supervisor told me it would take 24 hrs to be credited to my account. 24 hrs go by and nothing. The next supervisor told me the same thing and still nothing 24 hrs later. The next supervisor(Cecille) told me it needed to be handled by their finance department and that would take up to 14 days. 13 days later I called and talked to supervisor Lissa who assured me the credit would be there the next day. 24 hrs later, that’s right, still nothing. I waited and extra couple of days and still nothing. The NEXT supervisor(Sean) tells me he is going to “escalate” the account in order to get it resolved and I could be sure to hear back from him 5 hrs later. Guess what, 5hrs later and still nothing. By the way, every supervisor after the first said they would call me and never did. So when I call back and ask for Sean he is “unavailable” and I have to explain the situation AGAIN TO YET ANOTHER SUPERVISOR. This time supervisor Benjamin assures me that it should only take another 12 to 24 hrs to finally resolve this and that he will call me. When I ask him if he will be there the next day so I can speak to him if(when) my account is not credited, he says he doesnt want to give me that information. What CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER who is ACTUALY TRYING TO HELP A CUSTOMER doesnt say something like ‘yes I will be here so be sure to ask for me so we can resolve this for you’ or ‘no I will not but I will be here the next day if you’d like to call me then’. Obviously the goal is to give the customer the run around, get them off the phone, and hope you never have to deal with them again. Hence the reason I talked to 6 DIFFERENT MANAGERS. ABSOLUTELY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. By the way, its been 12hrs so far and still nothing from Benjamin. I won’t hold my breath.

• Ji
    jijisuresh Jul 13, 2016

Dear Sir,

My htc touch pro mobile handset has been stolen while crossing the signal light at Karol bagh, New Delhi near HDFC Bank ATM dated 4/10/2009.

My name: Suresh Kumar
    Address: 11847/7, 3rd Floor, Sat Nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
    Phone model: HTC Touch P3452
    Mfd Date: May, 2008
    Missed date: Sunday, 04 Oct ‘09
    IMEI No.: [protected]

Would request you to please help me out to trace out my handset.

Regards,

Suresh Kumar
    Management Assurance Services

Times of India Group
    Indian Express Building|1st Floor|9-10 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg|
    New Delhi 110 002 (India)|011-[protected]|Mobile +91 [protected]

• 49
    49ea4 Jul 13, 2016

i had lost my cell phone on 26th feb. 2012 at around 8 p.m at bangla saheb c.p (gurudwara) model no. is htc wildfirea3333
    IMEI no is [protected] . i was using [protected] no. on that phone
    last used no is [protected]

• Up
    UpsetUser Jul 13, 2016

HTC 1S/X The phone works well apart from the WiFi disabling the call out function on the phone. It insists I must switch off the 'Airplane' mode, when it was never switched on in the first place. When the airplane mode is accessed, it is OFF. T-Mobile says take the battery out. The unit is a sealed unit! HTC say there is no software update. Phone going back tomorrow for a FULL refund.

• Fo
    Fortunate911 Jul 13, 2016

I bought a phone and contract for my GF. She got it and loved it. 20 days after receiving it, it broke and I went to Sprint to have them check it out and they told me I would have to take it up with the people I bought the phone from. I called up Newegg with whom I've never had anything less than a stellar experience, and they told me if I wanted the phone immediately, I would have to leave a $250 deposit and return the broken phone along with all my accessories in order to get the money back. They then mentioned something about extending my date until April 7th. Seeing as it was the end of March already when I called originally, I asked repeatedly if I had to have the phone back to them by the 7th of April to get my money back, and expressed that I didn't think that was going to be possible. They told me not to worry. Sure enough I didn't even get the return label (which the woman called me back and told me not to send the phone back with anything other than that) until April 1st or 2nd. I am on the West Coast and since they told me not to worry about the April 7th deadline, I took my time sending the old phone back because I wanted to make sure the new one didn't have any defects, and I am super busy and this wasn't on the top of my list.

Sure enough they sent me an email after receiving the initial, defective, phone stating that they wouldn't be able to refund my money because they didn't get the phone till after the 7th. Thinking that it was a simple mistake I called them to confirm what I had first been told. They told me again that I wouldn't be getting my money back and I asked them to escalate it to their superiors. Three or four days later I get a call at 6:30am telling me that I would indeed not get any money back.

Long story short, I paid $380 for a new phone from Newegg because they basically stole $250 of mine. I didn't even get to keep the defective phone.

Don't buy cellphones from this company. If the phone is defective, they make you jump through hoops then steal your money.

HTC -VIVA 353443024022464 Jul 13, 2016

Purchase from : Vijay Sales
    Bill No. 17-KH05-09CSI 497

• Ly
    Lynn J Jul 13, 2016

I would like to know I would love to get my Full refund back I have pictures and labs to prove that they over dosed me on testosterone, I can't believe that this company is getting away with this if you submitt through the BBB you get a chance to speak to someone before it post on the website, but you actually get sent back to nashville location... This is poor business and I want my money back and will fight tooth and nail to get it back...

• Bo
    BOBBY NEWCOMBE Jul 13, 2016

I HAVE SUBSCRIBED WITH MTN r350, 00 PACKAGE WHICH INCLUDES 50 SMS, AND 100 MG BITE DATA, THE DATA UP TO NOW
    HAVE NOT BEEN INSTALLED ON MY PHONE. CELL. NO

HTC Messed Me Over Jul 13, 2016

Personal Communications Devices, LLC formerly UT Starcom has not gotten back with me in 5 weeks.

I received a new HTC Droid Incredible 2 and three weeks later the screen stopped functioning. There was no damage to the phone, no scratches, no damage, etc. I troubleshot this with the HTC warranty department at PCD, and finally was told to ship it to them.

The phone was shipped to them on August 4th, and in hand with a signed receipt by Aug. 9th. They said it would be two weeks before I hear something in the mail. Three weeks later, one week past the time I should've heard something, I call them. I am notified that it's still with the technician being evaluated. I asked if they could give me a call, or email or something and they insisted I'd hear something in the mail.

I've waited an additional two weeks, which is three weeks past when I should've heard something, and I'm still waiting. You'd think if they wanted to stay in business they'd stay within their SLA.

• Le
    lessence Jul 13, 2016

Yes but luckily I have a bunch of USB cables laying around. They are relatively cheap and I would recommend them over the one that comes with the htc touch.

Jason Dotson Jul 13, 2016

I sent in my HTC FUZE 4600 Smart phone to iBuyPhones.com after registering on the website and receiving there pre paid envelope. After waiting for months, leaving several messages, e-mails & sent letters, which none were ever responded to. I acquired the help of the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program who also attempted to contact them. After several attempts to contact iBuyPhones.com & DotCells, Inc. the SDVLP suggested that I file complaints with the Better Business Bureau & State Attorneys Office, which they assisted on helping me do. I have attached a copy of my e-mails & the State Consumer Complaint. I was then contacted buy Mr. Lonnie Jones, the owner of iBuyPhones.com & DotCells, Inc. Who said that he had researched my account and did indeed discover that I had not been paid. He then asked if I had a Pay Pall account so he could clear up this matter right away and pay me. After waiting another 3 weeks, with no response or payment I am aging lost with what to do. I know that this company through Mr. Lonnie Jones, iBuyPhones.com & DotCells. Inc is continuing to fraud people and string them along when he is threatened by complaints. I need help trying to find out what to do next. I have attach a copy of my e-mail's that were sent directly through his website to iBuyPhones.com and through my personal e-mail to iBuyPhones.com & DotCells. Inc. Can someone please help me? It is not just about the $80 or the hours and hours of wasted time for myself and agencies that have already tried to help, but the fact hat this dishonest man is allowed to continue to steal from honest Americans.
    Sincerely,
    Jason Dotson
    [email protected]

Samatha Jul 13, 2016

I purchased an HTC Touch Pro in later part of December of 2008. After using the cellular telephone for three months, I noticed that the cord used to connect the cellular telephone to the computer or to charge the telephone is coming apart. I can see the internal wires. I contacted HTC whose only responses was I will give you the contact information to sales so you can purchase another cord. I do not think I should have to purchase a cord that was used for three months. Has anyone else had this experience?

• Bo
    bomestar Jul 13, 2016

Numbers saved with country code are not recognized when subject is calling, number saved without country code are not recognized when receiving sms

• Da
    davidbierman Jul 13, 2016

HTC 7 Trophy deals - Compare best HTC 7 Trophy pay monthly contract deals from orange, 3, t-mobile, vodafone, virgin & o2 at HTC Trophy Deals UK.

• Em
    emre öztürk Jul 13, 2016

I have an important problem with my mobile phone. There is a pollination problem under the screen and authorities can't solve this problem. Almost every Htc Sensation has this problem. I have complain to distributor of Turkey. I hope law will keep my right.

• Ci
    CIA Central Isle Adventures Jul 13, 2016

July 16th I went into the office to purchase a business phone. The phone I was talked into buying (they don't even sell them anymore already) would take a couple of days to come in. On the 19th of July I purchased a HTC Raider (which doesn't like my touch and is hard for me to use) as a business phone and made it very clear that I wanted the caller ID to come up as CIA Central Isle Adventures. I was told on this day that my home number would be ported onto my phone in 2 to 5 business days. A couple days later I phone back and find out that my home number was not in the works of being ported yet because the sales agent ported my old cell phone number onto it so that I could get my $53 left on the pay as you go. When I went back the sales agent was sick and no one else in the store could help so a couple more days go by. I went back in and was told again it would take 2 to 5 business days before my business number would be up and running. I waited over 5 business days and went back into the store to find out it could take upto 10 business days. I waited those businesses days plus one for the holiday and I still do not have my business phone number or the proper caller ID. I am out hundred to thousands of dollars not being able to phone anyone...no one will take my business seriously with a private home number. The worst part is I'm leaving on Monday and when I come back I have only one day and I'm leaving again. It all seems useless because its for business and I have no business number. It is very unfair that I am paying for a phone I still cannot use. I definately want a minimum of one month's bill repaid to me and a solution at the Rutherford staore on the 24th of this month. If there is no attempt to make this situation better I will go to the Better Business Bureau and I will also go to small claims court to sue for loss of business profits.

Sincerely yours,

Lori Mann

• Ba
    Balesk Jul 13, 2016

On January 12 th we followed instructions from the HTC repair line for new phones and confidently sent our HTC Surround phone to be repaired under warranty. We followed the instructions given and it’s been over 4 months that we have been calling faithfully each week looking for our phone.

The company has insisted from January that we did not send the phone at all even though the tracking number showed it had been delivered on Jan 14th a Saturday to given and correct address and put into the security guard’s hand along with many other phones. After four months and a lot of help from the PO they are finally admitting they have had the phone the whole time. However, I now believe there is a possibility of foul play and it could be organized.

Especially the way we are treated over the months by the employees of HTC, the supervisors have not called back except one time to tell us they were charging us money for our experience and would not give back the phone. We have told them to send the phone back and now all of a sudden they are claiming the serial numbers don’t match, although we still have the new box with the paperwork and all serial numbers on it. Where is our phone?

Were they hoping we wold just give up and go away? Did they resell it? Did they lose it? Were they hoping we would collect the insurance when they claimed it wasn’t sent for months before we proved it through a witness 3rd party? WHERE”S OUR PHONE???? I have called California, tracked it to TX asked for justice and a return phone call there many times ..the repair call line thinks it’s funny…and the supervisors do not call back.

We have been paying the data plan faithfully each month with no phone which is adding up a well as the track phone we had to buy after two months just to have some thing to use.PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.

• Tr
    Troy Schultz Jul 13, 2016

I purchase a myTouch 4G from T-Mobile early last year. I am happy with the phone. I purchased an additional 4 myTouchs'. The new phones came with a newer version of software (operating system). I called T-Mobile and was told that all of the my Touch phones with old software would be pushed by HTC. This has gone for almost a year now. I have called numerous times and get told the same thing. HTC is pushing faulty software and it is causing the phones to crash. The latest release came out last week. All of the phone in my plan except the one that I have been trying to get upgraded for a year now, received the push. I called T-Mobile and was told that the push was stopped by the manufacturer because it was causing the phones to crash. I was better off staying with the old version because they have had nothing but problems with the new software and they would not recommend that I upgrade. I find this strange because all of the other phones seem to be running fine with the new software. But in any case the information given to T-Mobile customers by their support staff is that HTC is pushing faulty untested software that will cause your phone to crash. I look forward to discussing this in more detail I have included my phone number and address should any wish to discuss this.

• Do

Missed date: 11-2-13

IMEI No.[protected]

• Co
    Corowede Jul 13, 2016

Sent my HTC phone in to HTC within the warranty. The phone had a crackling speaker. 4 months later HTC calls and tells me my phone has water damage and the LCD is bad and it is $190 to replace it. I told them they must have called the wrong person because my phone has a bad speaker and was never wet (2nd bad speaker btw). She insisted it was my phone and they were keeping it unless I paid $190 to replace it. of course the phone isn’t even worth $190 so I said great… keep it. I’ll never buy another HTC and I’ll share my experience on the internet.

• So
    sourabh taluja Jul 13, 2016

i lost my mobile phone . htc wildfire A3333 on 15th January around 11.00 am, at guru dhoranacharya metro station, gurgaon .
    details are as under-
    Your name: SOURABH TALUJA
    Address: 1376P, SECTOR-23A, GURGAON
    Phone model: WILDFIRE A3333
    imei no-[protected]

• Na
    nandhini_subu Jul 13, 2016

My mobile has been lost and kindly request you to trace the same. The details are the following.

My Name: Nandhini
    Phone model: HTC Wildfire S
    Missed date: 26-Aug-2013

• Nh
    nhkha76 Jul 13, 2016

I bought a htc one-v expecting a lot on the latest htc one technology they have introuduced.But after one month of the purchase time, the phone just stopped working, since it was under warranty i gave the phone to service center Radington India Ltd. Gokhle Marg, Lucknow (U.P.). The executive said to me that it will take one week for repairing. Now 15 days have passed but there was no response from their side and i make the call several times since last 2 days but not picked the phone. can anybody help me ??

My Job No.: LKO001-0001236
    Ticket No.: 121NA440000610

Regards
    Noorul

• Ti
    Tiffany Huckaby Jul 13, 2016

I have bought new HTC recently but it was locked so I found “HTC Sim Unlock” and they had t send me code for unlocking for $15. The code they sent me was wrong and I immediately told them about the problems. Stay away at all costs. They are scammers!

• Ri
    richachoudhary Jul 13, 2016

I have a nokia and htc both got dropped from my hand. Nokia one is 4 years old still no damage but In HTC display screen got damaged and now i have a 4k expenditure on my new model.

• Om
    Om Sai Ram Telecoms Jul 13, 2016

Me Umesh HTC Touch Diamond Reliance CDMA use karta hu.
    HTC Customer Care Executive Name Kapil Bhardwaj
    ye banda bolta hai ki HTC ka kaam hai Mobile lunch karna hai sirf App. installation kar wana humra kaam nahi hai.
    Google pe app. search kar ke use karo.
    No any support any app. installation.
    HTC is very bad Telecom partner.
    i thing so ...,
    Regard's,
    Om Sai Ram Telecoms,
    Umesh Angare .
    # [protected]
    [email protected]

• Ta
    Taneka Parker Jul 13, 2016

On Mothers Day, I was elgible for an upgrade through my phone company (Sprint). So I purchased the HTC Touch phone. The total price was $415.00. They shipped the phone UPS with no signature required. I stay in an apartment building, you do not leave anyting even $10.00 worth at any door in a complex. So of course the phone was stolen. I called UPS and they told me since a signature was not required Sprint (the shipper) was at fault. Sprint apologized and told me they were going to ship me out another phone. I was okay then. so a week and a half later I still had not recieved the phone. I called Sprint and they said they were investigating the situation and I would have to purchase the phone again and will be refunded the money back. I asked Sprint what happened to the money I purchased the first phone with? They said the policies have changed even though they admitted they were at fault. WHY WOULD YOU SEND A FOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR PHONE WIYHOUT A SIGNATURE??!!! Now I have to wait 30 days for the investigation to be over to see if I can get my phone that was stolen and paid for by me because they were neglient.

• Am
    aman oberai Jul 13, 2016

dear, sir/madam
    I inform to you that i have purchased the htc one v mobile on date 17/5/2012 and in this phone suddenly off problem so i bring in htc service center, service center collect my device and call me after 25 days but device problem is not solve i m complain again and again but service center is not solve my problem and not listen my problem so i requested to you please solve my problem as early as soon
    thanking you
    Aman oberai -[protected]

htc desire c missing Jul 13, 2016

Dear sir/madam,

This is to inform you that i have lost my new mobile on 10.12.12 at around 7.30pm in Chennai central someone has pickpocket my mobile during the travel bus no(11G)i request you to find out at the earliest.

Phone model: HTC A320 DESIRE C
    Missed date: 10th DECEMBER 2012

Thanks & Regards,
    HEMANT
    [protected], [protected]

john Kerekes Jul 13, 2016

Stopin store, told person that my wifi on phone wasnt working he checked it, yes inop. Have insurance i would have 2 send it out to get fixed. I explained that i need phone for work all the time. So this means i have to have to phones because u cant just give me a replacement phone. To me i just wasted the money on insurance, becu e i cant go without a phone for a week while being fixed. So it all comes down to a catch 22. U screwed me out of money bottom line.

• Jd
    jdavidb Jul 13, 2016

I am now sending my HTC Nexus One back for the 3rd time because the second refurbished phone they sent me had a power button that was not quite right. Now that button does not work and I am 10 days beyond my 90 day refurbished warranty. Should have guessed the button would go bad and I didn't. My only option is to send the phone back for a $55 repair and be without it for 10 days. My life does not allow me to be without my smart phone for even one day. Never again will I buy a phone that does not have a swap program and I will not buy another HTC ever.

• It
    itonlytakesasec Jul 13, 2016

Sent my HTC phone in to HTC within the warranty. The phone had a crackling speaker. 4 months later HTC calls and tells me my phone has water damage and the LCD is bad and it is $190 to replace it. I told them they must have called the wrong person because my phone has a bad speaker and was never wet (2nd bad speaker btw). She insisted it was my phone and they were keeping it unless I paid $190 to replace it. of course the phone isn't even worth $190 so I said great... keep it. I'll never buy another HTC and I'll share my experience on the internet.

mudassa Jul 13, 2016

why are htc typing touch pad is different to other mobile touch typing pad or pc pad means universal pad
    a, z wordls is not correct location

• Fr
    Frans vd Merwe Jul 13, 2016

I handed my HTC Google phone in for repairs at the MTN service provider in South Africa after the screen did not switch on, calls were hanging up, poor reception etc and I also reported the problem on HTC's website. After more then 4 weeks now no one can tell me the status is or what is wrong with the phone. Every time I phone in they tell me "the main board is delivered today" - it seems like that day never comes? Neither the service provider, HTC nor the HTC web service where the problem was reported have an idea what's going on or when I can expect an answer. The one blames the other... USELESS !

touch pad information