HSBC Malaysia — credit card dispute
I have made a complaint on December 15th, 2011 regarding my credit card dispute. Till late June 2012, i had notification from HSBC saying that the dispute was done by me but no further action and HSBC cant do anything but informed me that i had to check with the merchant directly. HSBC has the power to let a third party to decuct my credit card but they dont allow me to cancel that transaction. this sounds ridiculas! Please help me to rectify and resolve this issue once and for all. Thanks.
More HSBC Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps