H&R Blockpeace of mind

A

I paid for peace of mind last year while doing my taxes. The tax officer made a mistake and IRS took 489$ from my returns due to this mistake. I have been going over and over to the local office and calling the peace of mind customer service but no one has helped me get my money back. The office manager at the local office said that she filed a claim on my behalf but I found out that this was a lie since the support office said there was no claim under my name or social security number. It has now been a year since I got the letter from IRS but the offices of H&R Block does not do anything but just says 'very sweetly' that they are on my case. This office has let me down very badly. I warn all to be aware of this fraud called 'peace of mind'. I have yet to get back my money and the manager is not in the office.