Hp, Monitor, 22xi,started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now

R

I bought hp monitor from lulu center here in muscat. It went bed within 3 to 4 months with hazy lines coming on the monitor and faded colors. I submitted to hp service center. They initial requested two months for repair and now two more months. Total 4 months. Actually still not sure about delivery. They have redingote as their local repair service company. They expressed their helplessness. My job card number with them is 1640734. My question is 1) how hp can provided such poor quality products ? 2) how can they don't have spares with them ? 3) how it is possible for any one to live without a computer screen without more than 4 months.In my opinion they should simply regret rather than requesting a time of 4 months.

Josiph13 Jan 30, 2014

HP RESELLS OLD PARTS IN NEW HARDWARE! We bought a new laptop. It crashed out of the blue. The Event Viewer history went all the way back to 2011. We have someones old hard drive. I didn't find anything unlawful on it, thank goodness. HP sent software for a hardware problem. There is a clause in HP's warranty that allows them to do this. My wife feel it's her fault because she bought it as a christmas gift for me. She's not blame, HP is.