Hp, Monitor, 22xi, — started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now
I bought hp monitor from lulu center here in muscat. It went bed within 3 to 4 months with hazy lines coming on the monitor and faded colors. I submitted to hp service center. They initial requested two months for repair and now two more months. Total 4 months. Actually still not sure about delivery. They have redingote as their local repair service company. They expressed their helplessness. My job card number with them is 1640734. My question is 1) how hp can provided such poor quality products ? 2) how can they don't have spares with them ? 3) how it is possible for any one to live without a computer screen without more than 4 months.In my opinion they should simply regret rather than requesting a time of 4 months.
More Hp, Monitor, 22xi, Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless!
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product!
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service!
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- HP - hp products and customer service
- HP - repair scam
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks
- Hewlett Packard Pc - inferior product/design