The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hotwire.com — hotwire refuses to refund the money
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased airline tickets through Hotwire.com for a holiday trip. The trip was cancelled by the airline and the airline agreed to refund the ticket price in late December. Hotwire refuses to refund the money to me because they are "waiting" for the airline to provide the check number of the refund. Hotwire knows how much money I paid and acknowledges that a refund was agreed to by the airline. At this point they are in possession of my original payment, plus the refund from the airline. Repeated calls to resolve the matter go nowhere, and I am not getting return calls by anyone with authority to fix the problem. This is UNETHICAL and Hotwire employees should be ashamed.
More Hotwire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy!
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation.
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it
- Hotwire.com - fraud
- Hotwire - dish tv
- Hotwire - no flight ticket refund.
- Hotwire - car rental
- Hotwire.com - hotel booking - deceptive business practices, breach of agreement
- Hotwire - overcharged airfare