Horizon Outletdeception

D

This is a company who gets people by playing on their needs. It very conveniently offers a credit card. I assumed it was a Visa or Mastercard. First mistake. Then, after paying a enrollment fee of $80.00 I received "their" credit card. I visted their site after calming down. Knowing I'd been had, I did not expect that they would be allowed to offer what is complete garbage for those prices. The items are basically worthless! Then they charge an exorbinant shipping and handling fee on two items in excess of $40.00. These two items could not have weighed more then a few ounces. They willl not finance the S&H cost. See where this is going? I decided to cut my losses. After reviewing bank statement I found out that they had been debting my account for $19.95 a month for over six months. I had never purchased anything. After becoming livid I called them and ask for them to refund the monthly fee. They would not! They asserted the fee is disclosed in very small print on the second page of the "agreement." I never could find it. These people have no shame. BUYER BEWARE...

Joan wagster Jan 19, 2018

I too thought this was a credit card to help me build my credit up. I didn't know you could only buy through you net work. I would like my money back and cancel my card. I don't won't to see anything taken out of m bank account. Joan wagster.

• Lo
    looney tune Nov 21, 2011

got this horizon credit card to order on line and cant find rings for men.when i click on jewlery it always goes to womens rings.

• Na
    Nancy Mitchell Dec 11, 2010

This horizon is a ball of crap!!! If I wasn't a lady I would use sailor ligo!! What ever don't sign up for it please don't be taken as I was!!!

• Na
    Nancy Mitchell Dec 11, 2010

This is a compliant ball of NOTHING they keep taking 9.99 for membership fees and you can't even get to the so called online shopping site!!! They are a big rip off!!! What do or what can WE do?

• Go
    got screwed Aug 12, 2010

Was told it was a credit card and it never said anything about having to buy at a online dollar store. If i wanted that ### i would shop at the dollar store. This will screw your credit because anyone who buys this crap and gets it and sees how cheap the ### is there not going to pay for the crap.

• Po
    poohbear Oct 28, 2008

everything is junk and its not what i was supposed to get tghey are frauds