Horizon Gold Credit Cardmisleading advertisement

P

advertisement is misleading customers, you think that you are getting a $500 credit card and so you pay the $79.95 initial payment but then you get a card that is only for their website to shop as a member. They should be advertising the card as the horizon card services not horizon gold credit card. It is horrible... i will try to see if I can cancel and get my money back, I doubt they would reimburse my money... but I will try. They need to be reported to the better business bureau.

• Sh
    Shanika Jones Jan 31, 2016

Omg I got this card thinking it was a credit card after seeing its just for their online store I went to check it out never made a purchase but for some reason IRS a 6 dollars charge on my bank statement!!

• El
    Elizabeth Vines Nov 11, 2013

I think the law soon get all this people. We all have trouble with this spam people get money out of poor people. We do not know which one are spam till after they get your money. But I know who take care of them The Lord will take of them.

• El
    Elizabeth Vines Nov 11, 2013

I though it was a credit card to . Now I do not know what to. Then I try to go to their site to find out how to use the card. Then they try to charge me again for a card. I thought I had lost the card and try to report it. So tell me want to do.

• Ju
    jujuswartz Dec 27, 2012

Just filed a complaint with the BBB. This company not only charges you a yearly fee 3x the amount of a cosco/sams membership and triple A membership combined. They charge you a LARGE processing fee on every order. And their customer service representativeS are very rude.

• Te
    teresa obenauer Mar 09, 2009

totally agree with what everyone is talking about! I am so grateful that i read the terms and conditions that is the part that we always tend to check the bock but never really read i have learned to take the time to read it because it pretty much tells you what the credit card does or whatever you are applying for. Trust i have learned the hard way in the past. By reading the t&c and reading all of these statement i am not going to get this horizon gold nightmare!

• Ve
    velda May 27, 2008

I have received a credit card from them also, when i received it it did only give you the priviledge to only purchase things on their website. They should make things clear to consumers who apply that this not a universal credit card and only be used on their website. To the person who will try to get their money back i want to tell that they are not going to reimburse you the full amount the longer you take the less they give you back . SO GOOD LUCK!!!