Horizon Card Servicesnot what was told

S

Hello, I was asking to get a credit card i could use not online and from what they told me or not told me was it was only for use online.
Not good sales when all i wanted was a card to use for emergencies.
Now your company needs to put the money of 29.95 dollars back in my account.
You have the information to do that so please return to my bank account please ASAP!
Thank You and get back to me soon.

Sincerely, Shawna Jo Wilson

• Bo
    boss lady Oct 05, 2009

please send me my money back it was not right that u guys took 29.95 out of my bank account n did not explain that u can not use the card outside of that internet, , , do u really belive people will buy a card that they can only use online... lets b real here send me my money or i will take further action...