Horizon Credit Cardworthless card

S

I bought into this card and it is not at all what it was advertised to be...thought it was a regular credit card not one linked to a shopping outlet on line. Useless! Will be sending back immediately for refund of monthly fee and set up charges. Don't waste your time!

• Mo
    moonie28 Mar 19, 2012

I applied for the horizon credit card not knowing they were gonna takemy money off my card. I called them and asked a lot of question and told them I wanted to cancell the card because it wasn't.what. I expected they switched me to a lady claiming to be a supervisor or something but anyways I told her that ill look into it and call back tommorow and if I don't like what I see I want to cancell well needless to say they try to give me more money so it looks like I'll be cancelling this card and any ties that they might have to my bank or my card! Thanks for the advice!