Honeybaked Ham Company Couponsgreedy!

Honey baked ham company put a $7 coupon in the local paper her in metro detroit - for the past two holiday seasons.in an attempt to undercut local retailers - who have invested a lot of money to put their honey baked express kiosks in their stores - they are refusing to honor the coupon when redeemed by a honey baked express retail location. Hundreds and hundreds of customers are being sent away angry by hb express retailers so they can wait in line outside a honey baked corporate store. Times are tight around here and $7 is $7!!

If this company cannot keep up with the demand for their products, why would they be so greedy to their express retailers that they would compete against them??

This is ridiculous - they are not worth it!!! Not with all the recalls and complaints I have read online. If you are in michigan - buy a dearborn ham - they care about their customers!

• Ve
    VenusAndStars Sep 03, 2018

I ordered a Thanksgiving dinner that was to be delivered on Friday, 11/17/17. After 6 calls, I have been given a runaround with the item still not shipped. Each and Every call the customer service blamed UPS. They cannot deliver what YOU don't provide. I hope UPS will stop accepting shipments from this company. An outrage. Disputing charge.

Joann Guilliams Bosley Jan 05, 2019

i only ordered 1 honey baked ham to be delivered on 12 2118 t instead they sent 2 1 on 11 21 18 and another 1 12 18 18 on cancel my payment because you sent 2 and i only ordered 1

• Ke
    Kelly Liford Apr 27, 2019

Ham was very disappointing! Large portion of fat throughout the ham! I will never purchase again! Ham too expensive for such a poor product! Ham was had large portions of fat throughout the ham with pictures attached. Please call at 865-924-8885 to refund or replace. Kelly Liford, 5804 Glenlyn Drive, Powell TN 37849

Jocelyn Hare Apr 27, 2019

Order 70319079 for sons Son received Brisket damaged on Good Friday. I called around 2pm Good Friday; Customer Service said they would refund or resend...Thursday delivery...to which I replied, that doesn't help son's Easter dinner...Poor Customer service. They should have overnighted the replacement at their cost.

Anita R. Collins May 18, 2019

On 5/12/2019, I purchased a Coconut Cake from Store 38, in Suwanee, GA.
    I am Disappointed because, the cake is burnt and taste stale. I have pictures of the sliced cake and my receipt, but I can't upload, because the error message keeps saying my pictures are too large. Tell me where I can send the pictures. I want to be reimbursed. 931-624-5219.

• Ka
    Katie41784 Jan 01, 2020

The associate ringing us out swiped our card multiple times and now we have four charges on our account for one order. The store manager basically told us they couldn't do anything for us and sent us on our way. No customer should have four of the same charges on their card. That holds up money in our account funds.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices