Honda Shine — abnormal sound from motorcycle engine
I have purchased a honda bike model shine from modern motor on dated 25-06 — 2009. chassis no - me4jc366f98276582 & engine no - jc36e9423250. during running the bike, I was felt that abnormal sound was coming from engine. I have compliant about this problem to dealer and he accepted and told me it was due to misalignment of its tabbits. during first service they checked and replaced the clutch plate outer gear. but problem was still there. after almost 7 days, again I was gone to dealer workshop and complaint the problem was still persisting. they checked and accepted the problem and replaced again clutch plate outer gears (big and small both). at the same time the rajasthan site in charge of honda mr. amol tiwari was also present there I was compliant him but he did not hear about the problem and tell me bike was ok and I don’t want to talk and altercation with you. I think this is not a way to deal with customer. again three times I was complaint for same problem, they replaced some other part but problem is same. please take of this matter seriously and take necessary action because now I have loose my patient other wise I will come through consumer court. I have spent one year for this matter. I am unhappy to purchase a honda bike. again I am requested to you please take this matter seriously and take necessary action.
(pawan kumar pathak)
More Honda Shine Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap
- Hero Honda - poor service!
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0