Menu
C
Author of the complaint
4:52 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a new Honda FIT in May 2018. I financed the vehicle through Honda Financial Services. I was in an accident June 23rd, 2018 and the car was totaled. I made my payment the following month (July) but at the beginning on August 2018, I talked to a representative who stated the deductible as well as the outstanding balance would be paid by Honda Care.

Honda Financial Services has now reported to credit agencies I am months late on my car payment. Honda calls me day and night and every representative I talk to places me on hold to explore the problem and never come back with an explanation- they just see that I am "late" and can't see any record of what I'm claiming happened. So I'm hoping photographic evidence will help.

I'm requesting my credit score be corrected.

View 0 more photos