Honda Financial Services — erroneous repeated bill for a honda 2017 lease (acct [protected]) for $380.19
On 3/15/19 I leased a new 2019 Honda Accord that car, having leased a new 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid from Honda of Huntington, New York with a lease from Bethpage Federal Credit Union. My financial obligation to Honda Financial services ended that day since the $380.19 was taken care of through my financial transaction with Honda of Huntington (Tel. 631-423-6000; Brayan Perez sales consultant). Paperwork was submitted to Honda Financial services regarding this on March 29, 2018 . Two individuals Ebony (4/13/19) and subsequently Brianna (5/2/19) said that no further bills would be sent once they received verification of this new transaction. Evidence of my new lease was sent to Briana at email: [email protected] with documentation on 5/3/19. A document confirming this is provided.
I just received another bill stating the case was assigned to End-of-Term -Recovery and collection. This is incompetent and needs immediate resolution including making sure this does not affect my credit rating. I expect notification that this has been corrected- email:[protected]@optonline.net; cell [protected]. this is not the way I expect Honda Financial Services to treat loyal customers.
29 Aldrich Street
Huntington Station, NY 11746
More Honda Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Honda Financial Services - do not apply principal payments
- Honda Financial Services - crooks
- Honda Financial Services - late charges
- Honda Financial - Car Lease
- American Honda Financial Services - account rep kemeesha
- Honda Financial Services - honda financial services
- Honda Financial - Never use it
- Honda Financial - Dishonest crooks
- Honda Financial - Rip off palace
- Honda Financial Services - after early payoff — cannot get title reissued or formal payoff statement from honda