Honda Financial Serviceserroneous repeated bill for a honda 2017 lease (acct [protected]) for $380.19

B May 10, 2019

On 3/15/19 I leased a new 2019 Honda Accord that car, having leased a new 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid from Honda of Huntington, New York with a lease from Bethpage Federal Credit Union. My financial obligation to Honda Financial services ended that day since the $380.19 was taken care of through my financial transaction with Honda of Huntington (Tel. 631-423-6000; Brayan Perez sales consultant). Paperwork was submitted to Honda Financial services regarding this on March 29, 2018 . Two individuals Ebony (4/13/19) and subsequently Brianna (5/2/19) said that no further bills would be sent once they received verification of this new transaction. Evidence of my new lease was sent to Briana at email: [email protected] with documentation on 5/3/19. A document confirming this is provided.

I just received another bill stating the case was assigned to End-of-Term -Recovery and collection. This is incompetent and needs immediate resolution including making sure this does not affect my credit rating. I expect notification that this has been corrected- email:[protected]@optonline.net; cell [protected]. this is not the way I expect Honda Financial Services to treat loyal customers.

Beverly Horowitz