Homemarksent item back

A few month ago I bought items over the phone. They called me a few times an I said there are no money in my credit card and they must cancelle the order. About three weeks ago my bank phone and said my account is overdraw fot R773+. The following day they delivered the stuff. On 29 September 2009 I send it back. It is now the 11 October2009 and I díd't receive my money. I will appreciate it if he money can be paid in my accout as soon as possible.

Thanks
R Coertze
Ref no. 887529

• Ca
    Callie Calitz Aug 03, 2009

Homemark sales consultants made an unauthorized transaction on behalf of me on my credit card.A package was delivered to me but has since not been picked up by the couriers.This package has not been accepted by me due to an authorization that has not been approved by me.The sales consultant said that they would dispatch a courier for the package.My cell:[protected]
    Cell on invoice:[protected]

• Na
    Natasha Duvenhage Apr 12, 2010

A few weeks ago I ordered a Samurai Shark, The same day I deposited the money into there account. A week later it was delivered, but it was not what I ordered. I got a Air-o-space bed. I called them twice since then and they said they will call me back, I'm still waiting and I'ts been three weeks.

Majola Nomzamo Apr 15, 2011

Homemark called in January this year to say I won but needed to pay R99 for delivery they wanted my credit card details.All of a sudden they are deducting money from my credit card.I spoke to Bernard from homemark and promise that they will refund me.Till today he hasnt done than.How much petrol do I use going to them for nothing.It is illegal to store customers credit card details.Why a company as big as this exploits customers

nomalanga nkomo Apr 16, 2013

Homemark is disgusting, l am really pissed off by the way they do business, l am now in arrears with my accounts because they debited my money.Who owns it anyway?

ANDROS SEGODI Oct 19, 2013

u just took money from my account without my concern. could u please return the money back into my account.

• Wa
    wanda Charmaine maake Jun 22, 2014

08/27/2013 the money was drawn in
    my account and 18/08/2012 i send the items back to them to show them that I returned the items back and they told me that I have to wait for 48 hours before I get the money back, I did that and i didn't get the money back I called and they told me that they know about that, for how long mass i wait for them because now is 2014 they still have my 1654, 96.what mass i do to get that money back, please help me.

• Wa