Homechoice — placing an order with a telephone and cancelling an order
On Satarday the 22 nd of July I received a phone call from the telephone number that starts with 68, I can't remember it because I erased it by mistake but it was a Lesotho telephone number. This person wa speaking Sesotho, my launguage though he was not mosotho. I learned from his accent. I placed an order of bedding. But during the week I find the message (SMS) that told me about horrible prizes, so I decided to cancel the order through the [protected]@homechoce.co.za.
The person who responded to me said there was no such an order that was made with homechoice. I replied back, requesting immediate help as I thought my contacts and personal information was hacked.
To my suprise today 08/July/2017, I have just received a message (SMS) telling me to fetch my parcel at the post office. According to the SMS, the parcel NO is CV023035039. I am afraid because I am aware that this might not be an authentic process. SMS number:+[protected] and +[protected], it was send at 08:00am
More Homechoice Complaints & Reviews
- Homechoice - my statement 
- Homechoice - homechoice is still taking money out of my installments as bank charges 
- Homechoice - account department incompetent 
- Homechoice - fraud committed under name 
- Homechoice - sent through a wrong order 
- Homechoice - a damage return / exchange, and a wrong item received
- Homechoice - cell phone
- Homechoice - welcome little one sets
- Homechoice - parcel sent to incorrect address acc no: 256311149
- Homechoice - wrong items delivered