Homeawayinstant booking at a lower rate than I set up on the home away website

I am a property Owner and my property number is 1781354. Property is in Benalmadena Spain.

I am writing as I am really unhappy with a recent booking error with regard to rates.

I set all my rates for next year and a client called Mr Duffey has booked at a winter rate of £40 a night for a summer period in June and July.

This has caused a loss of £15 a night over a 2 week period.

The lady I just discussed it with called Imogen was very nice and said I could go back to the client and explain this but this is terrible customer service and would look bad on myself and Home Away.

She also said that if I Cancelled it would go on my records and I know this would mar my excellent rating that I have.

So my hands have been tied and I have had to honour the booking.

I would ask that at my renewal you will take this into consideration when I am due to pay.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sharna Nothman
[protected]

Sh
Aug 14, 2019

Comments

Sep 05, 2019

This has just happened to us too. Our rates have been discounted by 20% without our knowledge for the peak season! We have lost hundreds! We never discount but when we phoned the lady we spoke to said we must have done it ourselves. Since this company changed hands IT errors seem to be happen all the time. This company is not fit for purpose.
    Christine Laird