HomeAway / VRBO — account pulled/locked!
Home Away sent an email to me today, stating that I can no longer advertise my vacation home with them.
I had no warning or explanation, they just said I wasn't following their rules.
The worst part is I have thousands of dollars of rentals coming in the next 3 months, and the company has locked me from my account. I have no names, emails or phone numbers to communicate with my renters!
I have never been so blindsided in my life...
I called them and they wont discuss anything with me. No complaints, no rules, no rationale, NOTHING.
They said someone may call me in 24 HOURS!
I feel completely violated...
More HomeAway / VRBO Complaints & Reviews
- HomeAway.com - bad company
- Homeaway - worthless customer service
- HomeAway.com - rental listing services complaint
- HomeAway.com - stay as far away from this company as you can
- HomeAway.com - scammed
- Homeaway - service
- HomeAway.com - there is no customer service
- Homeaway - security deposit refund
- Homeaway - villa
- Homeaway, Koi Interiors - rent room has too many problems for unprofessional service. the room is unhygienic and unhealthy