Home Depotwill never buy anything from them again

M

We purchased Goodyear tires from Wal-Mart in Conway, S.C. The belts separated in two of the tires with less than 15000 miles. I contacted Goodyear and was told that these tires were made for wal-mart and goodyear would not stand behind them. I contacted Wal-Mart and my wilf took the car in and they replaced a valve stem. Do they think everyone is an idiot? I contacted the main office per E-Mail with no response. I will never buy anything from a company like this no matter how low the price.