Home Depot — self checkout register should not be the only option
My husband and I recently purchased a new home. As you can imagine there has been many items needed, so I have been visiting our Newnan Home Depot frequently during the last month. I continuously and finding there are no cashiers upfront and self check out is the only option to make a purchase. It has become increasingly annoying, but today was extremely frustrating. There are four self checkouts and each of them had a customer needing help. This should tell the corporate office that self check out is not efficient or pleasant for their customers. They one employee trying to take care of the self check out area did not appear to be in any hurry to be of help. It was 5 o’clock in the afternoon and I along with many others are trying to run errands after we get off work. I simply do not understand why a store of that size would choose to have a self check out option only for customers at that busy time of day !!!
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - Customer safety during covid 19
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677