Home Depot Oak Lawn Illinoisinterior doors

B Review updated:

Ordered 5 interior cherry wood 6 panel doors for one hallway area in my home. Three of the door were installed, after found out that the other 2 doors were special order at 600.00 a piece. This was never discussed ahead of time, the doors were about 350 with installation. The install took place over 2 years ago, still trying to resolve the issue!!! Still no offer of how to resolve the issue, I have now offered to return the door installed for full refund of all doors, and no response. I left about 5 messages over the past 3 weeks, seeking a resolution, and no response from my calls. They have the worst possible customer service, not to mention they didn't know what they were doing when the order was placed. People in the community all complain about the terrible service.

• Mr
    Mr. Dealz Feb 01, 2019

It's 2:51pm at the Oak lawn home depot. I came over to purchase a propane tank. I was told that they were out. Before going back to my car I checked and found at least 18 tanks. I will post my experience on social media about this store. Thank you for lying to me.