The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Home Depot — compressor noise
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Stan, Wilmington, NC. We purchased a Maytag French Door bottom freezer Stainless Steel model MFD2561KES unit with the extended warranty from Home Depot. Shortly after delivery we started hearing a noise probably from the compressor that now lasts about 3 seconds each time the compressor starts. Recently we called the extended warranty number and they told us that it would need to fail before they would do anything. Today I read about all the Maytag problems and have decided that if it stops working I will not even consider fixing it. No more Maytags for us.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - Customer safety during covid 19
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677