Holiday INNexpress southfield-detroit michigan

On 6/12/19 my husband, son, grandaughter & myself checked into the Holiday Inn Express in Southfield-Detroit, MI. Our room was supposed to be a suite, but I don't think that it was ready for use. First, the toilet would not flush...maintainence did repair it quickly. The toilet seat did not fit the toilet & wobbled. A GFI electrical outlet in the bathroom was broken & did not work. We were going to use the microwave & the electrical outlet it was connected to did not work. We tried another & it didn't work either. Our son carried the microwave to another outlet in another room & it worked. We found out the next morning that the refrigerator didn't work either. It was plugged in but I am guessing that the electric outlet didn't work for it. The pool was under renovation so that couldn't be used. With all these problems, the room should never have been used. We were charged $164.99 + 9.90 State Tax + 5.77 Occupancy Tax for a total of $180.66 for one night. That was quite expensive for what we received...rather disappointing. I think you should consider a refund or partial refund to us. I have tried to scan & attach a copy of our bill with no success.
The name was Mrs Rebecca Uehlein

Conf. No. [protected]
Rate Code IGCOR

Be
Jun 18, 2019

Comments

• La
      Jul 28, 2019

I went into the restaurant steak in shake in elyria with my family and one of us had a compliment about the food so I tried to reason according so no one got in trouble however the manger didnt see things the best way she start blaming us for the shakes being melted before we got them. this was earlier this week and I made sure I got the mangers name Sierra Tisler. Normally I wouldn't complain but this daughters birthday dinner and she was awfully upset after this evening when we left I saw her working behind the grill and I'm no professional in the food industry but I can say that I'm pretty certain her working with customers food that they pay good money for she should be wearing a hair net. my overall review was awful and the server was a sweetheart manger however could use more training if I'm being honest. I dont see myself coming back.