Hobby Lobbycashiers

B

I help set & open our local Hobby Lobby and worked for them for 13 months until I couldn't take it any longer. May I state that we were tasked with world class customer service, knowing the ads every week, among other things. We would get written up if we made errors on the registers. When I was finally lucky enough to get another job, I've had the opportunity to go back a few times to shop. So far, EACH time I've gone in, with different cashiers, they've ALWAYS missed giving me a discount on an ad item I'm buying. Since we were tasked with 100% accuracy on the registers when I worked there, I assume(d) this would still be the case and never thought to check my receipt until after I've gotten home of course!! Ugh...so twice bitten - are they getting any training?? I know when I worked there any newbies coming in got zilch for training, so I guess it's just SOP again. Very frustrating!!! Buyers beware!!!