Resolved Hilton Grand Vacations Club — total scam
The sales representative who sold us the packet was really good at convincing us to buy into the time share to the point that we signed the contract under duress.
Ever since we have had the time share(4 yrs), we have only been able to use it once because there is no availibility, it is always booked. The one time we used the time share, there was a fee of $70 dollars. Basically, we are better off paying for a hotel on our own. As a matter of fact, when we called to make a reservation for a trip, the representative said we are better off paying out of pocket then using our "points".
On another ocassion, the representative charged me a $1 dollar to complete an extensive search of our desired destination and will refund the money if there is no space availiable. I never heard back from the representative. The loss of my dollar is not a big deal... it is the principle. It is bad enough the time share packet is costly, as a member one is still being nickled and dimed throughout. In addition, there are annual costs too.
To all consumers, learn from my mistake. Do not buy into Hilton Grand Vacations Club. It is a costly mistake. One is better off using vacation packages(airline tickets/hotel combo).
More Hilton Grand Vacations Club Complaints & Reviews
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Stay away
- Hilton Grand Vacations Company LLC - Blatant lying by sales staff
- Hilton Grand Vacations - Scam
- Hilton Grand Vacations - Buyer Beware
- Hilton Grand Vacations and Resorts - Scam
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club - hilton grand vacation timeshare scam
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club - annual owners fees
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Stay in Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations - fee
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club - monthly loan payments