Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Consumer Electronics HHGregg product over promised to be delivered by christmas and then not delivered and now out of stock

HHGregg  -  product over promised to be delivered by christmas and then not delivered and now out of stock

P
Author of the complaint
2:36 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered, online, a drone for my nephew as a Christmas present on 12/18/16. The order confirmation noted express delivery with estimated delivery between 12/21/16 - 12/23/16. Confirm noted I would receive and email normally within 2 days with tracking info. Email never received. Product not received for Christmas. I called customer service 17 times from 12/23/16 thru 12/24/16 and I could not get out of customer service hold loop for 2 days telling me I was in line for the next rep. Sometimes when I called recording said high volume of calls to call later. I called this morning 12/27/16 and was told they had an IT problem and delivery dates promised were wrong and now product is out of stock and no date when it will be in. So now I just wait.

More HHGregg complaints & reviews

HHGregg - don't honor price matching policy
HHGregg - purchase product
HHGregg - beware of improper installation
0 comments