HGTVfixer upper

C Jun 26, 2018 Review updated:

You state you have a wide variety of programming but fixer upper is the lion's share of it. I always used to watch hgtv on the weekend. Now it's almost always fixer upper all weekend. It's also on a lot during the week. With this much airtime they have to be mostly reruns. I no longer like fixer upper. Joanna is overbearing and a know-it-all. Chip comes off as whipped and not very bright. Boring.

• L
      Jul 17, 2018

used to enjoy hgtv but fixer upper is on way too much and repeats.used to enjoy house hunter in daytime.and sold on the spot and the 2 realtors competing with their 2 finds for same couple who have also found 1 on their own.young man and older woman with enjoyable personality.

• Z
      Jul 30, 2018

I agree I love fixer upper, but I believe HGTV feel obligated to Tarek and Christina because of the devoice to air the show more frequently. I think they should take down the show and adds that relates to their personal life and their Divorce and let them raise they kids and move on with their lives and continue to work to together as a team

• M
      Oct 25, 2018

@z$z I totally agree. I don’t like watching Christina. Whenever me n my stay at home moms see her on we Flip n Flop to another station. Lol. She acts like she’s all that.