Hertz — they rented me a stolen vehicle!
Please do not rent from Hertz! They rented me a stolen vehicle. I didn't know this until one day I went out into the parking lot and the rental car wasn't there. The police were looking for me. I spoke to the police in person, told them my situation and showed them my rental agreement. It's been 3 weeks now since the police took the Hertz rental from me, and Hertz hasn't contacted me to apologize or to provide an explanation. I'm extremely frustrated and disappointed in their customer service.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz Car Rental - hertz billed me 151.60 british pounds for a service they never provided; etc etc 
- Hertz Thrifty Dollar Ireland - Hertz Rent A Car Wexford - scam for bogus "incidents" - hertz thrifty dollar
- Hertz - car rental 
- Hertz - van rental
- Hertz - car rental