HertzBilling

M Sep 25, 2020

Hi my name is Edward DePhillipo RN Member ID - [protected], I work for GE Healthcare
Last week I did 2 rentals
9/16 charge is fine
9/17-9/21 Rental Record - [protected]

I had flown into Phoenix AZ on 9/16
When I made my reservation with hertz, I told them I was flying into Phx but renting a car in flagstaff, so apparently no one there knew Flagstaff doesn't have Major airlines flying into it.
So now my fiancee and myself are in Phoenix, we rented a car one way to Flagstaff. When we went to return the car from Phoenix to Flagstaff, the Hertz Representative told us, he could still use the points for the remaing days, and that if we dropped it off in Phoenix, they if they wanted to could aasses a charge for a different location drop.
I looked at my Credit Card Statement and saw a charge from Hertz for $889???

After several calls to hertz and 3 times being told there is no supervisor available to help me, I am now writing this email

If a representative of HERTZ offers the wrong information, why am I being penalized for this!!! I have been a loyal member with hertz for quite some time. I know the rules, I was assuming this rule was adjusted to the Covid-19, in order to promote satisfaction in travel.
Total misrepresentation!
Please adjust and fix this problem
Ed

Billing
Billing

• Al
    alfred watson Dec 15, 2020

Not impressed with their service they dont communicate the extra 25 dollars a day that you have a choice to decline and when you call corporate they dont make it right $333 dollars aweek for a compact car is rediculous my first expierence and last in Decatur Illinois during this pandemic you would think they would have mercy.