14703 Manchester Rd, Ballwin, MO, 63011, US
Thu:8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 12:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

HertzGlobal hertz unprofessional service...

I have been a long time Hertz customer until my last experience at the Ballwin location in Missouri. I rented a car from a Friday 1pm until Monday at 11pm CST. Returned the car on Monday at 7pm CST and dropped keys off in the hard box outside the door. Tuesday morning I realized that I had left a mask in the rental so I called the location and asked if they could look in the rental for it. The lady gladly obliged. So 5pm rolls around and had not heard back. So I went up to the Hertz location and asked if I could look, she said sure. She went in and could not locate the keys, so she came out to the hard box and lo and behold the keys were there. This was at 5pm Tuesday. She had not checked the hard box first thing Tuesday morning, thugs I was charged an extra day. So I put in a complaint about this issue and they replied they would check cameras, talk with employees etc... Just got email back today saying that the extra charge stands. Now, this is my location I cannot speak for other locations. My 4 day rental as at a rate of $40 plus taxes a day for a total $186. Due to the unscheduled extra day charge, my original contract for $40 a day was null void and new charges of $56 a day was implemented for a total of $337. Be aware that this is not specific to my hertz location, it is all hertz locations. Suffice it to say I will not be going back to hertz, nor will I recommend them. Thanks for taking time reading this.