Hermes Parcelnet Logo

Hermes Parcelnet

Having problems with Hermes Parcelnet?

Hermes Parcelnet Customer Service Contacts

+44 330 333 6556 (Automated Tracking Service)
Capitol House, 1 Capitol Close
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hermes Parcelnet Customer Service. Initial Hermes Parcelnet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hermes Parcelnet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hermes Parcelnet. Discuss the issues you have had with Hermes Parcelnet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hermes Parcelnet Complaints & Reviews

HermesDelivery and service

This company have no proper service, a parcel sent to you with them is in the hands of the gods, they do not update there online tracking system and hide their phone number, I found their phone number on another persons complaint, rang it and it hung up twice, when a girl finally answered she was very rude and unhelpful and couldn't give me any way of tracking the parcel, then she hung up on me when I asked to speak to someone else!!! This is a really bad service and unproffessional company and I would strongly recommend NOT to use it, use a slightly more expensive one like UPS who actually give a damn and have some service in place. Hermes are a disgrace!

• Mr
      Mrs Sandra J Newport Feb 28, 2014

I have tracked my order and it says that an attempted delivery was made on the 26th February it wasn't as I was here all day
      there was also an attempted delivery today the 28th February it wasn't as again I was here all day
      Now it says it will be delivered on the 3rd of March. If it isn't I shall be in touch with the company that I purchased from and ask them to send it by someone else.

• Mr
      Mrs Sandra J Newport Feb 28, 2014

I have tracked my parcel and it says that there was an attempted delivery on the 26th of February there wasn't as I was in all day
      it also says that there was an attempted delivery today the 28th February there wasn't as I was again in all day
      They are supposed to retry on 3rd of March the service is going downhill fast Mrs Sandra Newport

• Ke
      KEN CORDING Aug 17, 2012

I was expecting a parcel fom Cotton Traders to arrive. Your courier left my parcel in my Wheelie Bin on Friday, which just so happens to be the day my Council. I was fortunate to get to my Wheelie Bin just before my council come to empty it !!!

• Ke
      KEN CORDING Aug 17, 2012

I was expecting a parcel to arrive from Cotton Traders. Your courier left my parcel in my wheelie Bin on Friday. Friday Being the day my council come to empty the wheelie bins, I managed to get to the wheelie bin just before collection. Luckily Enough !!!

• St
      Steve4780 Oct 15, 2011

An absolute disgrace; booked a three day delivery via Interparcel on 12th Oct 2011. Three days on and two days off work waiting, the collection hadn’t even happened. After several phone calls to Interparcel they accepted no one is taking THEIR calls or making contact?!?! Having worked many years as a logistics manager I now the setup fairly well; Interparcel are the Customer and I’m the third party collection. As no number is on the Hermes website, I have tried contacting them twice on e-mail without a response. I have just found a number for Hermes on this complaint and will carry on my plight. Although I don’t hold much hopes if they aren’t communicating with their direct customer. I would recommend to anyone thinking of using there services, not to. It isn’t worth the aggravation, and will cost you more in the long run on phone calls etc; that is only at the collection stage. In summary APPALLING.

HermesDid not deliver, head office couldn't care less

How is it possible to lose a tracked parcel? I don't know and neither do Hermes, apparently. The tracking shows it was delivered on 24th December, but I was in all day and nobody called or left a card. I have spent around three hours - on an 0871 number, no less, which will cost me an absolute fortune! - to Hermes trying to locate my parcel. Each time the call centre operative has assured me they will chase it up and call me back but they never do. Two queries using the online contact form (31st december and 5th January) have gone completely unanswered. Attempts to contact the local courier have been made but they never answer their phone. My experience with Hermes and the abysmal customer service they have given has been so incredibly, willfully poor that I will be contacting trading standards and possibly a solicitor. Hell, if I could get it on Watchdog, I would - it really has been that bad, and this is simply not acceptable.
    Oh and get this for a laugh - I have also tried to post this poor review on their site twice before and each time get an error message. Suspect? I think so. Just like my parcel having been tracked as far as the courier and then apparently disappearing in to thin air.
    AVOID HERMES LIKE THE PLAGUE, and if you have to use them, don't ever expect your parcel to arrive or them to help you if it goes missing.

• He
        Hermes joke company Jan 08, 2014

Both my sister and myself have had problems with the courier for Hermes. My sister has had to get the police to her on numerous occasions. She now does not even make an attempt to deliver our parcels. She picks them up and sends them back without even attempting delivery. She is a vile woman. We have tried contact with two field managers from Hermes but they do not answer or return our calls and trying to get a hold of someone in Heirarchy is a joke, its like the secret service.

• 10
        10foot Feb 13, 2013

Yes i have since found a decent delivery driver who has been very helpful with recent orders! Thankfully the drivers have better communication skills than HERMES it's self... Out of all the numbers I've rang regarding deliveries, i have not spoke to ONE polite person - and that's even before i start ranting on... This company really are making the drivers life's a nightmare!!! *treat them like robots by loosing parcels at the depot and blaming it on the delivery driver or overloading them with parcels and demanding it all delivered within the time of HALF THAT LOAD...
        Oh, and i did have a parcel delivered DAMAGED and when i rang to tell them about it - they blamed the driver... never mind already being told that the warehouse location had moved, and some parcels got wet (and damaged) during the move... NICE COMPANY!!! :-D :-D :-D

• Ex
        Ex Hermes courier Feb 12, 2013

Actually there are a lot of good couriers who work for Hermes.But they tend to lose their jobs if they have a day off or go on holiday.The field Managers are like Little Hitlers you dont obey you lose your work .then they have to find someone else to do the Deliveries and apparentley there is nothing you can do about it

• 10
        10foot Oct 08, 2012

Well my parcel was out for delivery on the monday. Then again on the tuesday THEN AGAIN ON THE WEDNESDAY!!!
        The tracking number then had no update until the following monday - to say it was DELIVERED friday . . . . . . . . . . WHERE i'd like to know! But as per usual HERMES cant deal with my rage as i need to speak to the company i ordered form! They cant help me because they have done thier part of the order correctly!!! NICE OINE :-(

Hermes — Worst courier firm... Ever!

Hermes - I've used them almost 100 times this year to both send and receive packages. I won't be...

Hermes Courier Services — Customer service communication

I have been trying to trace a package which was sent to me Via Hermes - 2 day delivery service by Play.com...

Hermes EuropeDelivery

I've just had s delivery by these ###s. What I'd like to complain about is the (lack of) intelligence of their deliverymen.

I ordered some clothing from m and m direct around 5 days ago, and through online tracking, was able to see when the item was scheduled to arrive(a sunday afternoon, strangely). Luckily someone in my house noticed the delivery man, who was delivering the parcel to the wrong address- to my idiot neighbours( who are illiterate, apparently)who ripped open my parcel without even reading who it was for beforehand.The parcel was very clearly labeled, and my house is less than 10 feet away from my neighbours house which it was delivered to(very easy to find unless you're blind). Apparently this company seems to employ only the dumbest people they can find, who can't count( the parcel was clearly labeled to house number 38 and not number 36) and make no attemp in delivering it or even looking for the correct address to deliver to. I'd recommend you stear well clear of this company!

• Ji
          Jimbo. Sep 25, 2010

I ordered a kitchen food steamer from an online retailer. The Hermes delivery lout came when I was out and put a card through my door saying it was in the garden.

I have a 6 feet high, locked garden gate accessing my garden. The delivery driver/lout has thrown the (fragile) steamer, in its box over the gate and it has smashed in the corner of the box.

There is no contact number on the delivery card so, after some internet checks, I found a number for 'myhermes.co.uk' (the web address on the card) which I rang. They tell me they are a subsidiary of Hermes Europe and don't take complaints. I eventually found the number for Hermes Europe on this site but they divert to a number saying I'm diverted to a voicemail box - which then goes to a dead line.

I'm seething!

Hermes DeliveryIncompetence

Hermes - 'the great messenger of the Gods, the God of merchants & commerce, the fastest'. HA HA HA ! Cheek calling themselves after Hermes - this company is absolute CRAP. Don't bother phoning them, their advice - phone the retailer you purchased from. The only solution therefore is to hassle your retailer (to let them know how poor the service is) for some satisfaction while you endlessly wait for the goods you have paid for to be delivered by Hermes .. if ever !

• Ji
            jimmy mac Nov 27, 2015

How do you complain to hermes about a parcel they received at the"hub" two days ago and have still not delivered. Aload of rubbish obviously cheap courier when they cannot find the address say no one to receive delivery. I suggest that retailers do not use this crappy firm don't mind paying extra for delivery if they deliver promptly

• St
            Ste v Dec 16, 2010

You'd stand more of a chance receiving your delivery if it were delivered by Del Boy and Rodney in the back of a yellow three-wheel van.

PS Hermes is also an Olympian god representing "cunning theives" and one of his symbols is a tortoise. Nice...

• Kn
            knightybbz Dec 01, 2010

can someone explain to me why on the hermes delivery check it says
            01/12/2010 10:15 Delivered to Letterbox
            when someone has been in all day to collect it and it hasnt arrived !!!

Hermes Courier — Lost and abandoned parcels

I ordered items totalling approx £290 from my cataloge Ambrose Wilson and waited and waited I tracked...

Hermes — Liars

been waiting for parcel from Miss Selfridge for over a week. Allowed for easter etc and then tracked it. Hey...

Hermes — Non-delivery of goods

Please note that Hermes do not deliver or leave a cared saying that they have even attempted to deliver. The...

London

Hermes CouriersNon delivery!!!

This company are so slow its unbeleivable!!! Theyve had a parcel of mine since 21/12/09 "3wks" & still not delivered it? I have emailed them 5-6 times asking for a phone call as customer now wants refunding from myself... Cant get them to respond??? Totally dissatisfied with their service... Go elsewhere if you want a reliable service!

• Pu
              purplemango Oct 30, 2011

Had nothing but trouble with them, you get no joy if you try to complain as they never bother to reply.

• Pu
              purplefern Oct 25, 2011

Just found my Hermes delivery in the top of the dustbin which had been put out for collection, luckily I was putting in some extra rubbish, the dustbin lorry was at the top of the road so 10 minutes later my parcel would have been in the truck!
              Found a card previously stuck in the door frame rather than posted through the letter box.
              Diabolical service!!

• Fe
              fedupwithbadservice Mar 16, 2010

PS-- Heres the phone number for Hermes couriers - if anyone needs it.
              Hermes
              www.hermes-europe.co.uk
              +[protected] 5

• Fe
              fedupwithbadservice Mar 16, 2010

Same here. My parcel is sitting in their warehouse, and has been for a week. No update on their "tracking system" online..

Spoke to the place i ordered from, only to be informed that they are "having problems with their couriers picking orders up from the warehouse"

Despite all the negative comments around about HDN, I've personally never had a problem with them.
              Hermes are just awful.
              Getting really fed up.

• Rt
              rtguest Feb 26, 2010

I am in the process of waiting for a delivery and it has been sitting at it's central hub for days. Only 25 miles from me and it was only coming from Dundee!! I have since ordered 2 items which were ordered after this afore mentioned parcel, one from USA and one from Holland - one took 4 days and the other took 48 hrs both UPS.

All I have to say is WAKEY! WAKEY! Hermes. Even Parcel 'Farce' is more reliable.

Don't use Hermes Couriers unless you want to send a parcel to someone you really don't like!!

Hermes — They don't deliver!

Lousy courier firm. I ordered goods from Ambrose Wilson catalogue and this courier firm did not deliver my...