The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Helzberg Diamonds — poor quality and even worse customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My husband purchased my 2 cttw solitaire engagement ring at Helzberg's and when we received it back from having it sized, the stone was completely loose in the setting. It rattled when I wore it and I was so upset. I couldn't believe anyone would even return costume jewelry to a customer in that condition, let alone an expensive engagement ring that should be wearable throughout a lifetime. Also, they CHARGED us for the resizing which blew my mind, and then would not refund the money after I returned with the damaged ring. They had my ring for almost 2 months before I received the ring back, and this time the setting came back completely different. They had added extra prongs on to the ring to try to secure the stone. It looked horrendous and I was even more upset. After much, MUCH complaining on my part, I received a REPLACEMENT of the setting, which was a stock item, after we had purchased it being told that it was a custom, one-of-a-kind setting. HORRIBLE customer service and a bad experience for us as a newly engaged couple with no ring to show for months on end.
Now today, a year and a half later, the setting in my wedding ring has fallen out. Less than three years since purchasing the engagement ring and here we go again. BUYER BEWARE.
More Helzberg Diamonds Complaints & Reviews
- Helzberg Diamonds - fraud and scam
- Helzberg Diamonds - fraud and cheating
- Helzberg Diamond Ring - rip off, scam, fraud, $3500.00
- Helzberg Diamonds - credit card policies
- Helzberg Diamonds - bad diamonds
- Helzberg Customer Service - unprofessional customer representatives
- Helzberg Diamonds - snubbed!
- Helzberg Diamonds - not a good jewelry store
- Helzberg Diamonds - did not honor warranty
- Helzberg Diamond Store - wedding ring repair