Hebeoswedding dress 2019

M Jun 09, 2019

I am so so disappointed with how this company is handling this. I purchased this dress for my wedding coming up in november 2019. I realize the dress was only $200, but it is nothing like the picture. I figured how bad could the dress be? It is the worst. The way I am able to describe it doesn't come close to the let down in person. The quality of the lace, the pattern on her chest, and the material of the dress is nothing like what is represented in the pic. It is a completely different dress. The material is very thick, stiff, and heavy.in the pic, it almost looks see-through, very light, and perfect for a beach wedding. The lace on the chest does not have the distinct and beautiful flower pattern. It came with just a generic cheap lace; similar to a child's halloween costume type of quality. When I kindly asked for a refund, (immediately after receiving the dress), they said no!. They replied with one sentence. They said there is nothing wrong with the dress. That's it. I will never buy from this company again> scam artists. I feel like I literally got robbed out of my money.