Hebeosrefuses to supply returns form/address

C May 14, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered a dress for my daughters prom on 24/05/19. She has previously ordered a
size 10 dress from them for a party it fitted perfectly and she was happy with it.
But the the second dress arrived it was not the one she ordered, completely the wrong colour and style and fitted appallingly. Couldn't zip it up and too much material over stomach and not a size ten. Every time i have asked for the return form or address they send rude emails saying get it adjusted locally implying her measurements have changed. I included photos. I know they are breaking the consumer regulations and are trying to stall for the 14 days from when it arrived. Why is there no information on this website. Clearly stealing £100 of pounds off people and getting away with it. Why is it coming up on search engines when clearly operating with such bad practices.

• Gw
    Gwendolyn MAYS Jul 20, 2019

The worst store, I was penalize because I had to complain to bank about my refund, still have not received my money for dress since April 25, 2019, $ 118.000 dollars, I have been barded from buying from Heboes, because I went to the bank for my money, for a wedding dress I bought in February, 2019, for 209.00 dollars.