Hebeosdo not purchase from hebeos.

K Aug 08, 2019

This company is a rip off, and possibly the worst customer service ever. I'm really careful when I shop online to check if they allow refunds/exchanges. Their website shows they allow refunds, but they really don't. I contacted them after I noticed the quality of the product was very poor. I didn't expect too much, bit given the price of the dress I thought it would a little better. The straps were falling apart, and it's a heavy dress, so i contacted them to see if i could exchange (obviously I'd pay for shipping). After going back and forth arguing via email because they don't have a phone i simply gave up. I tried to get a refund thru my bank, but no luck. I'm just out $200 now... WORST BUSINESS EVER.

• Jm
    JMCope Aug 23, 2019

Ordered a dress on 8/10, received on 8/21, contacted them within minutes that the quality of the dress was terrible. After email exchanges back and forth they refuse to issue the return even though I did everything as indicated on their website to initiate the return. I am currently disputing the charge with my credit card company.