HealthyYOU Vendinghealthy vending machines

T

I'm happy that HY is working out for some of the folks on here, however, I am inclined to believe that some of these positive reviews are either fake, or the operators were offered compensation for the review. I purchased machines about a year ago, and was very excited to start my business. I flew out to Utah for the 2 day training and was on my way to making money. While I have managed to make my business successful, that is in no way accredited to the HY folks. I have been lied to, cheated and ignored by the staff at HY. Once I got started, my business grew faster than expected and in order to meet the demand, I purchased pre-owned machines (through HY's pre-owned email blast), and perhaps this is the reason I have been treated so poorly, because I didn't keep buying new machines, but when you're growing a business, you have to make decisions based on what's best for the company. So, I now have 26 vending machines (23 of them are HY900s). My initial purchase was 4 machines, then 1 more new one shortly after that, and HY only got me 1 location through their "location procurement service." Once I got all of these machines placed and up and running, I started to realize why there are so many of these machines for sale all over the internet. These machines are so poor quality. The condenser leaks and I am constantly siphoning water out of the drip pan in the bottom of the machines, otherwise they leak all over the floor. I have replaced 4 motors, 3 wire harnesses for the drink section, 2 keypads and 10 coin changers in the last 6 months.

This company promises a "lifetime warranty" and "half priced parts" but that is a lie. They claim that they are offering you half price on parts, but they don't tell you that their "retail price" is twice what the parts actually cost. I asked the folks at HY about this and was given a line of BS about that is half of the price they pay from the manufacturer, however, when I contacted Vendnet to ask about their pricing on the coin changers and bill acceptors that are in these machines, I found that the price to buy direct from Vendnet is actually LOWER than the so-called half price offered by HY. Oh, and btw, those are the only 2 parts you can get outside of HY. The reason they use this particular model of machine is because no one else other than Seaga will manufacture these crappy machines and you are pigeon-holed into relying on HY to order parts...Seaga won't even let you order direct from them!!!

I really don't write reviews, it is very rare, and it turns my stomach to have to write this one, however, I have had so many issues with these machines and so many negative experiences with a particular employee at HY, that I feel it is my duty to warn others before making a terrible mistake by giving these guys their money. I have spoken to many other owners across the country that have their own horror stories about their experience with HY, and it breaks my heart.

With all of this said, I am still happy that I got into the Healthy Vending Business and I am doing quite well with it, despite all of the issues with these machines and this horrible company. So I definitely wouldn't discourage anyone from getting into the business, but I would ENcourage people to look at other companies to purchase machines. There are other companies out there that have machines that are far more superior to HY's in every way, and they even cost less! Plus there are thousands of pre-owned machines for sale online.

RESOLVED

I have requested that this complaint be taken down to no avail, and I am asking again that you please take this complaint down. My issue with HealthYou Vending is resolved and has been for some time. While at first I did have a hard time with parts, that is not a problem anymore. My relationship with HY has been mended and I have no ill words to speak of them. I dealt with Scott, whose email is [protected]@healthyyouvending.com and the phone number is 1.801.546.5270. So please take this complaint down as it is no longer true. Thank you.

• Updated by TPP Vending · May 17, 2019

This complaint should be overlooked. While at first I did have a difficult time with parts, that issue was quickly resolved and I have not had any issues since. I would advise anyone reading this complaint to disregard it and speak directly with the company if you want more information on them.

More HealthyYOU Vending Complaints & Reviews