Having problems with Freshly?

Freshly Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Freshly Customer Service. Initial Freshly complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Freshly above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Freshly. Discuss the issues you have had with Freshly and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Freshly Complaints & Reviews

Freshly — appalling service

What makes people order food? Why do they do it? They are hungry right here right now. That's why. I don't...

Freshly — Broken system

A strange thing happened. They delivered my food to the wrong address thrice. I would understand if that...

Freshly — Irresponsible company

This was my first order form them and I was so glad expecting it. It was scheduled for Wednesday, I was very...

Michie

Freshlyunprofessional

Their service is a joke, their chiefs are not professional. Think twice before ordering food there.
I figured out that their food is not as fresh as they say. After receiving my first meal I was disappointed by the food quality. They often forgot to deliver food or made me wait for 6 or more hours to wait for it. This is unacceptable. Your business is sick, you should fix it

RESOLVED

• Freshly's response · Aug 28, 2017

Hi Travis! Thank you so much for reporting this to us, and I cannot express my apologies enough for your experience! I would like to assist you further, and gather some more details regarding what happened with your meals and deliveries. If you could please reach out to me at [email protected], I would appreciate it.
      I look forward to hearing from you!

Freshlyfood there is not fresh

Well, I think the name „freshly” does not suit this company. How about „unfreshly”? I got some free meals and decided to order few expensive ones. Well, all meals I tried were no good. Chicken was awful, and steak wasn't fresh. It had this strange smell. Some meals wasn't prepared right. Carrots were poorly prepared and they were not clearly peeled. Also, some meals that I've tried had some additional ingredients that were not listed. Instead of mushrooms there were beans. I didn't order anything with beans, because I hate them. I contacted customer service and asked why the food is so bad. I also asked about the beans. They just told that they have this new menu and they decided to make a surprise for me. Well, I was grateful for some free meals, but disappointed that I paid and ordered something else. I will never buy anything there and I'll never eat their food even for free. And yes, food there is not fresh. Don't eat it if you don't want to get poisoned.