HDFC bankfailed atm transaction for power failure at the atm

V

Hi,

I'm Vathsala from bangalore.I had been to HDFC bank ATM at mudalpalya on 6th July 2017 @ 9.10PM to withdraw money by using my ICICI bank debit card. I entered my pin and entered the amount. At the time of collecting cash, power has gone at the ATM. At the same time my account got debited with the same amount.
As there was no security to check it out and i waited for an hour. Security came after an hour and I asked him about the money which I was yet to collect..he said it will automatically gets credited into my account if there is a power failure at the ATM at the time of collecting cash.
Then I left but till now my uncollected money has not been credited into my account back.
As ATM is a 24 hours service, it's mandatory to have an continuous power supply at the all the ATM centre.
Request you to reverse my uncollected money which got debited from my account.

Regards,
Vathsala G

• Hd
    HDFC Bank_Cares Jul 07, 2017

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/customer Id and registered contact details to [email protected] with ref ID-TTU-[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Bejoy