HDFC bankcredit card not received!

S

This is to bring your kind attention towards my problem. HDFC Bank has issued a Credit Card in my name but I never received the Credit card. The Bank agents handed over the card to someone else without matching my signature and without informing the issuance of card.

On 12-10-06 and HDFC Bank Agent informed me that an amount of Rs.9975/- is debited from my account through Credit Card purchase. Earlier only calls for address verification were received from Bank but Bank didn’t informed me when it issued the card. The Bank also unblocked the card for transaction without my permission, which resulted into the deduction of above-mentioned amount from my salary account.

After personal discussion with Credit Card Manager Mr. Rohit Saxena, (Credit Card’s Division 5th and 6th floor, Ansal Classic Tower, Rajourie Garden) told me that the Card was sent through speed post. But no parcel received through post.in reply to the above complaint to HDFC Bank Card Division, P.O. Box 399, Anna Salai, Chennai. I received a letter stating that all the transaction incurred on my account before reporting blocking of card is payable by me.

I had requested Customer Care to block the Card only after knowing that the purchase has been done on my account. I have also requested Bank to refund all my money, as I was totally not informed about the issuance of card. This is the complete responsibility of the Bank agent to inform the customer about the issuing of card. Also the Bank has not matched the signatures on any receipt.

I have also filed the case in Consumer Court Noida but still the Bank hasn’t show me any proof of receiving the Card by me or the other person. So, think twice before you go to HDFC Bank!

• Updated by shabnam sinha · Jan 05, 2019

These people bluff their customers in order to make their points . Don't trust HDFC employee.

• Updated by A B. Motivation · Jan 07, 2019

Last month aproxx I 10-15 thousands transaction in my account, but last night 450 rupees charge in my account, so please refund it

• Updated by Subhasri malakar dey · Feb 14, 2019

Credit card auto debit cancle

• Updated by Suprodeep Mukherjee · Apr 25, 2019

Hi Team,

Please be informed i have written evidence from HDFC bank representative who delayed my request for disbursement and due to which the builder of my house imposed a heavy late payment charge.

The bank representative have also accepted his fault but no one is ready to act on my request of late payment waver off.

• Mo
    Mohammed Jawed iqbal Jul 21, 2019

My correct amount is not being credited into my account. And for this I called customer service unable to reach them. Totally disappointed with service and ethic of HDFC

• Sr
    srinivasarao alla May 25, 2019

How you sanction loan without OTP number i have not send OTP number you have sanction loan 215000 how is it possible please follow-up
    Customers id [protected]

• Gu
    Gurudhacker May 21, 2019

My credit card no ending 3978 the smart pay assigned to it of electricity bill of JVVNL which is wrong, it is of MSEDC of PUNE MAHARASHTRA, however consumer no is correct. kindly correct it.
    Umesh

• Na
    Naresh Buch May 07, 2019

I have been chasing the bank to close my account. The Balance runs into Negative balance. During my visit to India, I requested my Bank Relationship manager to reverse the Balance and close it Till now I get the new negative balance. I tried calling my manager but they are not responding and closing it

• Ka
    Kaushalendra Mani Tripathi May 05, 2019

Request you to pls deactivate smart pay service immediately (i.e.today 30.04.2019 ) from my credit card no. ending with 1398 & confirm me. My Mobile No. is [protected], e-mail ID - [email protected]
    Thanks & Best Regards
    -Kaushalendra Mani Tripathi

Suprodeep Mukherjee Apr 30, 2019

• Pi
    Pinchu Mar 23, 2019

I m from kalanaur dist rohtak
    My ac no [protected] current account
    Kalanaur branch not submit govt approved currency 50-notes
    Miss behav
    Torcher to policy
    Agar policy nahi karvayenge to bolte hai aise hi apko tang krenge

Subhasri malakar dey Feb 25, 2019

My account number is [protected] .I have already cancle my credit card but auto debit not cancel my account my credit card number is [protected].plese cancle auto debit of my account.

• Ki
    Kishoregj Feb 12, 2019

A call came from Hdfc customer care to intimate about my credit card payment.. but her way of approach been very bad and rude.. it's really make anger. Actually I got message yesterday to pay bill due to bank leave am gonna pay today . Please check the recorded call and train her how to attend the customer.. thank you.

• Vi
    vinitha vince Feb 12, 2019

I have transferred an amount to other bank account. Money has debited from my account and its not credited to that accont. Its happened three times. I need my amount back

Sukh Manchanda Feb 12, 2019

I have submitted HDFC branch cheque in bazpur branch and the officer is saying that it will be transferred in 5 minutes and i am waiting for 15 minyes till now the cheque is not being transferred by the officer.

Suresh Gupta Feb 12, 2019

Your employee Mr Patil Rajpoot way of talking is not good for the customer we r not happy with your employee

• Re
    Rekha Pandya Feb 12, 2019

With reference to statement dated 22/12/2018, please revert the amount, as when I applied and received the card, it was said to me from your branch that this card do not have any membership fees.

Card Holder : Rekha Pandya
    Visa Regalia : **********9607
    Already mailed . Activated payzapp. Still I'm getting mail to make membership fees payment.

Divya Sankari Feb 12, 2019

Can't able to connect to customer care, very irresponsible, wanna complain about my missing carf

Rameshchandra bhatt Feb 11, 2019

I transferred 2000 rs from upi id link with my hdfc account [protected] and upi is [email protected] to uco upi id [protected]@upi on 23/1/19 .
    Money reversed from uco bank but hdfc not accepted

Rajesh167 Feb 11, 2019

complain number:1781853
    Date of incident: 5/01/2019
    paying Indane gas refill amount online to Indian oil but transaction failed
    I have sms of failed transcation amount deduction and bill paid to Indane gas later.

Attached Indane gas bill paid of Rs 690

Kindly return my money of Rs 685 to my account ASAP.

• Ar
    Arshad Khatri Feb 11, 2019

This is to inform you that I am not interested in any of your products. Your telemarketing executive are calling on my mobile no. [protected] repetitively. Regarding personal loan.
    There is not requirement from my end nor I have any interest.
    You are requested to put my number on DND.
    Also note that my mobile no. is on full DND
    Thank
    Arshad Khatri

• So
    Sohni Ghosh Feb 11, 2019

I m holding credit card, despite my several request STATEMENT NEVER SEND TO MY MAIL([email protected]). Please look into the issue and send me a hard copy, so the i made timely payment.

Card no

• Cj
    C J singh Feb 11, 2019

i want to pay my emi in cash mode due to lost my sb cheque book
    but they are denied to pay my emi
    what should do

• Br
    Brinda Malani Feb 11, 2019

I have received a clue chip debit card from HDFC bank. Now I am unable to use it as there is no pin for it. I have been trying to generate the OTP on my registered mobile number but not getting any OTP. Noone is picking up the call. Please help.

• Va
    varun kumar Feb 11, 2019

Hi Team,

I have last credit card statement for 17-04-2017 after that i never received any e-statement and Whenever i had been asked to pay my outstandings i always remind them to provide me the e-statement of my credit card.Finally, I received January-2018 statement but skipped the last 8 months statement (After May 2017 to Dec-2017).

Satyamkumar Feb 11, 2019

I have successfully deregistered my credit card, number [protected] and I did not receive any other card. I have also closed hdfc bank account, a/c number [protected]. I have successfully deregistered my debit card also but the hdfc bank genereted the credit card bill. Please short it out shortly.

Shukla anil Feb 11, 2019

Misbehaved,
    Your customer care executive of credit card department.
    "Very bad experience"

Shivendra Singh kjs Feb 11, 2019

Hi, my company call the hdfc team to open salary account of employees(KJS Cement),
    hdfc employee open the salary account and also open the demat account without information and debit the amount from accounts.
    after continue call to hdfc manager from 3 months demat account closed but debited amount is not credited in my account.

Rajeshbay7 Feb 11, 2019

Ur call center employees are very worst... speak to customer English, Hindi only...u said all language must to speak customer...
    I'm very sufferd for ur employees

• Pr
    Prashant Kumar saha Feb 11, 2019

Hi,
    Please deliver my atm debit card to my address, i updated my new address and una ble to contact customer care executive

My contact-[protected]
    Account no-[protected]
    Name-Prashant kumar

Jaya Praveen JP Feb 11, 2019

On 14.01.2019 I've went to Dhanalakshmi Bank ATM and Entered the amount for 1900 . The mentioned amount is debited from my HDFC account but cash didn't come out . Please do register a complaint and refund my amount to my account as soon as possible

• Pa
    Parvindr kaur Feb 11, 2019

Well sir i transferred 6000rupee to deled as a course ..in which this transaction did not complete but the rupee was cut from my account account owner name is -neraj suthar. So i want that monet ..refund.. Pless give me some solution asap..bczz

• Ro
    Rohan hatkar Feb 11, 2019

My name is Rohan hatkar I had a HDFC credit card linked to my savings account but HDFC credit card department has taken an amount of 39000 from my current account with out informing me and my credit card was not linked to the same account both the accounts have different customer Id how can this happen with out my permission

Anoop Singh Chauhan Feb 11, 2019

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I would like to inform you that my last transaction approx 5 Thousand Mony deducted at 23/01/2019. I have no idea why this Mony deducted from my account and for what purpose. Kindly do needful for same.

Thanks & Regards,
    Anoop Singh Chauhan
    A/c No.[protected]

• Th
    Theja Narayanapurapu Jan 23, 2019

I am at hdfc bank chanda nagar branch. I cane here at 10.30am now its 12.30. No one is here to take care. Atleast they didn't even looking at my issue. Purely customer negligence branch

Dileep4k Jan 23, 2019

Dear Team,

Myself taken HDFC Debit card EMI loan and i want details about that loan and i tried to call this number [protected] and it will not connecting from past 2 days.

I tried to hyderabad no and they are not giving proper answer about that loan..

need clarification to me..

• Du
    durairaj dhanasekar Jan 23, 2019

As the poor service in thiruvottiyur branch I want to close 3 accounts

• Ev
    Evans Christian Jan 23, 2019

My customer id is [protected] and I have applied for upgraded credit card through internet Banking for which no application number or reference no generated or card received yet.

So could u pls aasist me to knkw the status of the credit card??

shabnam sinha Jan 23, 2019

Shashank named employee of Pune Destination Centre Branch sells HDFC life policy by satating false commitments. I had taken one poilcy whose illustrations were falsely stated by Shashank and now i am unable to withdraw the policy.

• Mo
    Monika Rawat Jan 22, 2019

A employee or worker of hdfc bank named Ankit Agarwal didn't behave properly and don't even talk properly he doesn't have manners he talked as he is the Head of bank first I was going to get FIR but some one told me to have complaint

• Ri
    Riyas km Jan 22, 2019

I had applied for hdfc cc on 12th Dec 18
    Till now it's 33 days completed
    Application no- CC40200624
    I have attached the application no photo
    I got notification that credentials are approved

I have not yet received my Credit card

I'm dependent on the same, Kindly update me with the status of the card

dinesh loganathan Jan 22, 2019

I send the amount 2500 to another account.The amount will be debited from the account but sender did not received yet

Sandra Sahadevan Jan 22, 2019

Dear Sir,

I booked two tickets from IRCTC. The ticket amount is deducted from my account. But the ticket is not booked
    Kindly advice.
    Regards
    Sandra

manjusha ganne Jan 22, 2019

I have been waiting in the bank for 1hour for changing my account from saving account to salary account but nobody is responding and answering rudely.worst experience ever and thinking of closing the account altogether.