HDFC bankabout collection department

H Jan 20, 2019

Hi I am Harsha customer ID [protected], holding SB and CC with HDFC and due to various reasons not cleared due amount with in time and told them clearly multiple times.

I said clearly I will clear on month end post receipt of salary, however the multiple people from hdfc are harassing me like anything and warning me that we will not make you to stay home and all, if it is gonna repeat I will put case against HDFC for crossing limits of there books.

I am reaching this forum might help me with such nonsense customer behavior from banks

Regards
Harshavardhan

• Ri
    Ritam Lahiri Jan 23, 2019

I am having the same issues with myself. I am getting threats from collection agency. I had called the customer care but their behaviour is pathetic. They are not even ready to listen to me. One of them even disconnected the call stating that I cannot help you.

• Ra
    Rahul Kumar sarma Jan 23, 2019

@Ritam Lahiri Your problem has been resolved please send your contact number

charan damwani Jan 21, 2019

I have had the same issue this morning when someone from collections team called up to pay the outstanding amount. I just don't understand, as these guys are from collections team, gives them right to speak anything to the customers. Also I get a reply saying, "I am not here to provide customer service, I am here to warn you to make the payment." I mean are these local Vasuli guys that HDFC hires in the collections team.?

• HDFCBank Jan 20, 2019

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Account No./Card No. and registered contact details to [email protected] with ref ID- TTU210119-01 in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj