HC Processing Centersleep number beds/ 1 of the beds is faulty

J

I purchased 2 xl california king sleep number twin beds in october 2012, began having trouble with my side from almost day 1, informed sleep number that I am blind and have been since I was 16 years old.
Sleep number never disclosed to me any information as to who I would be financing the beds thru, they led me to believe that I was approved thru them and the terms and conditions were never verbally disclosed other than I was told that I was approved with 0% interest for 12 months. I never knew until the first statement arrived I had no clue who hc processing was and not once did hc processing contact me to disclose any terms or conditions which I recently found out that they were charging 28.99% apr.
I did get sleep number to temporarily fix the leak in the bed shortly after it was purchased but it goes flat like a raft every day and has for years. I feel at this point I should be due a sizable refund because I began this battle with refusing to pay the debt in writing on january 4, 2016, hc processing never responded, I turned around and resent the letter via certified mail showing that they had to sign for it. They received and signed on january 28, 2016 and after no response I filed a complaint with the ncdoj and at that point they responded and began debt collections against me knowing I have faulty merchandise.
I have been billing them for my time and efforts to fight this battle. I began with sending them copies of letters proving that I am legally disabled and have been since I was 16, I also sent copies of my poa because my wife, karen has poa of me and my financial situation. I have filed complaints with every division in the united states possible and the bank continues to come up with more excuses and more lies. They are trying to ruin my credit and they also have offered no help and refuse to offer no help. I filed a dispute with sleep number but their response in a few words was go fly a kite, they had already told me not to contact them in the future for any reason, hc began by threatening to ruin my credit, the next trick they called here on a couple of occasions asking for me and when my wife informed them that I was not available they tried using the trick that they had a really interesting offer for me and needed to speak with me, the next trick they threatened my wife and told her that if I knew what was good for me I would pay the debt and not skip it, my wife nicely told them that we were in the talks with getting legal help and then she was once again threatened that if we got any legal assistance at all their lawyers would eat us alive and take everything we owned, then the next trick they continued in telephone conversations to say that there was never any poa on file and they could not speak with my wife, they also told her and me that I physically signed a credit application. They still have not acknowledged my disability and now today I receive a response from them saying that I applied credit with them and knowingly consented verbally to terms and conditions, that the poa was mistaken for a medical poa and that was the confusion on their part. I never spoke to hc processing period until this battle begin and I was not given a choice about my financing options, still they do not acknowledge nor do they want to acknowledge I am blind and have to have somebody read everything to me, but before my wife gets involved I can speak to them and not one person has offered to call with apologies or assistance. I have been billing them and feel that they should have make a settlement with me for liabilities, trying to ruin my credit, threats, making no acknowledgement's of documentation and ignoring my complaints, I also feel a settlement should be made for punitive damages and being disgraced because I am blind they continue to use that to their advantage. The bill that last was sent to them was in the ballpark of $11, 000.00 but since they are continuing their unethical practices and tricks I don't think that will begin to cover it. I am requesting a refund for 100, 000.00 that will cover it and I will send them a bill for this amount.
If you need documentation I will have to fax it or mail it, too thick to email