Daily Direct / Haulbikes.commotorcycle transport / shipping

Bo Jul 05, 2019 Review updated:

Beware of this company, they give low quotes but then they hijack your motorcycle and lie repeatedly about your pick up and delivery dates. I contracted them on May 17th and they wrote in the contract that they would pick up my bike no later than May 31st and would deliver it to Las Vegas by June 7th. They missed the pickup deadline(they forgot to pick mine up) and only after repeated calls did they pick it up on June 4th. Since then they not only missed the contracted June 7th delivery date but they have given me six later delivery dates and missed them all. It is now one month past the contracted delivery date and my bike is missing, they don't communicate or explain the delays and don't respond to voice messages. I left phone messages that I'm reporting my bike stolen by them to the police and starting a civil action...no response. This is a sketchy if not criminal enterprise. BEWARE! See all their one star Better Business Bureau reviews for the same reasons...wish I had before paying them up front!

Comments