Harvey Norman — staff treated unfairly
I believe Harvey Norman need to take a look at how they select their managers. Especially the Hastings Branch in New Zealand. Derogatory remarks about Jerry Harveys partner and bully tactics by management at morning meetings must have a negative effect on the culture of this particular branch. Whoever is in charge please investigate why staff should have to work in this type of environment. Managers that treat their employees with fair treatment and respect can only improve the quality of service towards the customer.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising!
- Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - product care 19088525