Menu
Smith's Furniture & Appliances Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Smith's Furniture & Appliances
reviews and complaints

www.smithsfurniture.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

How responsive is Smith's Furniture & Appliances's customer service?

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Smith's Furniture & Appliances is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Smith's Furniture & Appliances's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Smith's Furniture & Appliances has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Smith's Furniture & Appliances homeowners and decorators reviews and complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Smith's Furniture & Appliances reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smith's Furniture & Appliances My fridge, which I bought from Smith's Furniture & Appliances Inc

My fridge, which I bought from Smith's Furniture & Appliances Inc. less than a year ago, stopped working. It took them 20 whole days to fix it. But guess what? Just 2 weeks later, it broke again! Now I have to wait another 14 days for the repair service. And who knows how long it will take for them to get the part, which last time took a whopping 15 days. As a senior living alone, this is a major inconvenience. I have no fridge to keep my food fresh and safe. So now I have to go grocery shopping every day or two, which is a real pain during a pandemic and in the winter.

Read full review of Smith's Furniture & Appliances
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smith's Furniture & Appliances I bought a stove from Smiths Furniture&Appliances Inc

I bought a stove from Smiths Furniture&Appliances Inc. 2 years ago for about $1200. It started falling apart recently. I contacted them a few times and they sent a guy to fix it. He said he wasn't a repairman and promised to come back with glue, but he never did. Today, October 21, I called them again and they said I have to pay for a repairman. I need help resolving this issue. Thank you.

Read full review of Smith's Furniture & Appliances
Hide full review

Is Smith's Furniture & Appliances legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Smith's Furniture & Appliances as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Smith's Furniture & Appliances stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Smith's Furniture & Appliances should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Smith's Furniture & Appliances earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Smith's Furniture & Appliances achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Smithsfurniture.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Smithsfurniture.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Smith's Furniture & Appliances, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Smithsfurniture.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The smithsfurniture.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Smith's Furniture & Appliances protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Smith's Furniture & Appliances customer service

Phone number

+1 (709) 744-2782

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Smith's Furniture & Appliances?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Smith's Furniture & Appliances Customer Service. Initial Smith's Furniture & Appliances complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Smith's Furniture & Appliances above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Smith's Furniture & Appliances. Discuss the issues you have had with Smith's Furniture & Appliances and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.