Harvey Normanrudest staff member i've ever met!

After Christmas I always have a lot of photos from the family coming to stay. I took my camera into the Harvey Norman Store in Fortitude Valley QLD to develop about 400 pictures and buy some frames. They have these 'do it yourself' machines, which is fine, but a lady my age needs a little assistant with today's technology. I asked the cashier and photo girl by the name of Kristy if she could please show me. My goodness, I have never been made to feel so small. She rolled her eyes and came over and said 'you just read this big screen, and then touch it' 'like it says to here' 'can you read?' in a sarcastic tone as if i was completely deaf and stupid. What happened to the youth of today! Is there no respect for elders any more? It wasn't even busy.
Since then my husband has been back to the store to purchase ink and paper. He was also served by this rude Kristy girl. After both having experienced the most unpleasant service from her, we will no longer be returning to that store or any other Harvey Norman Store.

• Lg
    LG of Perth Feb 07, 2012

Bring it to the attention of management for her to change her attitude or ship out. I am sure there are lots of people out there who would like her job and do it with the right attitude.

• Zo
    zoomer25 Jan 26, 2012

is this the same kristy who used to work at harvey norman toowoomba. if so she is very rude to everybody. trust me i have seen her in action. so sorry to hear you have been treated this way. if its this kristy. if you want good photos go to photofast or photo continental.

• Sorry to hear you have been treated so poorly by this company. If you post the phone number, I will call and complain for you!