Harvey Norman Broadmeadows — arrogance and no respect to customers
I believe Harvey Norman need to take a look at how they select their managers. Especially the Broabmeadows store in Victoria. Bully tactics arrogance and no respect to customers can only reduce amount of customers. I had bad experience with one of the employee in Harvey Norman Broadmeadows game store, as I have found out latter, he is second in charge. I was going to purchase PS3 + sound system with it. Because of his arrogance I left the shop and I made the purchase form store next door. This event happened on Friday 12 September 2008 at 6 PM.
I WILL NEVER COME BACK AS CUSTOMER TO HARVEY NORMAN .!!!
More Harvey Norman Broadmeadows Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising!
- Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - product care 19088525